******Hawkeye vs Wolverine in the Marvel Universe Game Thread*******

Michigan is playing lights out and we are overwhelmed. Too bad. I thought maybe we could stay close enough to have a shot at the end. They are very good, although we took them apart at CHA.

I really am glad to see TK, Easton, Smith, and the rest of that crew reappear magically while invisible during the Illinois game.

But, hey. We did win 22 games after last season’s disaster. And, we are going to the big dance. Guess those consistent critics did not get their wishes fulfilled for another poor season. Sorry, guys. Oh well. At least I have another couple of idiots to add to my ignore list.

This USC cheerleader cheated to get into Southern Cal . . . and none of us will ever care :):D;)

9cac7c71fe627d3d391c5799191a344e.jpg
upload_2019-3-15_20-55-14.jpeg

Dear Ad Council:

I don't care if smokers die. Less people collecting social security. Basic math, let's bring it back to K-12

Michigan is playing lights out and we are overwhelmed. Too bad. I thought maybe we could stay close enough to have a shot at the end. They are very good, although we took them apart at CHA.

I really am glad to see TK, Easton, Smith, and the rest of that crew reappear magically while invisible during the Illinois game.

But, hey. We did win 22 games after last season’s disaster. And, we are going to the big dance. Guess those consistent critics did not get their wishes fulfilled for another poor season. Sorry, guys. Oh well. At least I have another couple of idiots to add to my ignore list.
Good riddance

upload_2019-3-15_21-58-52.jpeg

You could change uniforms with the same players and I guarantee Fran would eff up the chemistry.

Truth hurts?

Gutless wonders. Really? You are truly disgusting. Thanks for confirming that I need to put you on my ignore list with the other internet geniuses on this board. Try talking about basketball instead of anonymously attacking a bunch of college kids. Smith=gutless.

Latest posts