******Hawkeye vs Wolverine in the Marvel Universe Game Thread*******

Okay. This made me laugh. That kind of night I guess.

From busty chicks to darkish quips

This game is giving me . . .

shutterstock_116347573.jpg

Gutless wonders. Really? You are truly disgusting. Thanks for confirming that I need to put you on my ignore list with the other internet geniuses on this board. Try talking about basketball instead of anonymously attacking a bunch of college kids. Smith=gutless.
This team is as soft as my toilet paper .

I guarantee that kid is not freshman of the year if he is on our team. He is just the recipients of being on a very talented team. Bo would out score him if he had that many wide open shots.

Our coaching staff has sat and done nothing for a majority of the half.

There’s a reason this team quits.

Kriener hurt asking to come out and 5 staff are clueless.

I thank him for bringing it last night. And I hope he lights it up in the dance. But yeah . . . inability to dribble, shoot and pass may disqualify him from the first round of the draft

Which division of the military will he get drafted into?

Live by the three die by three. I said that earlier this season. The most successful teams that win on a consistent basis are the teams that score from the paint.

I thank him for bringing it last night. And I hope he lights it up in the dance. But yeah . . . inability to dribble, shoot and pass may disqualify him from the first round of the draft
And the second, and the G-League.

i can’t think of a single player, maybe Kriener, who has improved over the course of the season. It’s as if the mote exposure they get to Fran, the worse they play.

Latest posts