Hawkeye party in Madison, WI

Join us the night before the game at Whiskey Jack's in Madison. Also please list here if you can make it. GO HAWKS!

https://bravosportsmarketing.com/product/hawkeye-party-in-madison-friday-november-8/
Help pass the word. Two years ago this was a great place to meet. GO HAWKS!
Instead of shilling free advertising to your shitty tailgate parties, why don't you at least participate in the board?

Nobody wants to read your garbage posts; go buy a radio or internet ad like everyone else.

Instead of shilling free advertising to your shitty tailgate parties, why don't you at least participate in the board?

Nobody wants to read your garbage posts; go buy a radio or internet ad like everyone else.

Gawd I get a kick out of you!

I advertised that travelers coming up from Iowa will encounter at least two areas of one lane traffic on US 151.

I have plugged Sugar River Pizza in Verona, the Grumpy Troll in Mount Horeb, and Bobs Bitchin' BBQ in Dodgeville as possible dining options.

Hopefully that is truly information all of you can use.

His tailgater won't have my wife's chili, or her bruschetta bread, or my sister's in law's homemade salsa, or my brother in law's beef brisket.

Her brother, who lives in Belle Plaine, is bringing up a contingent of Hawkeye fans. He will also be bringing the family's secret recipe. hooch

I should advertise for fans to stop at OUR tailgate party.

His tailgater won't have my wife's chili, or her bruschetta bread, or my sister's in law's homemade salsa, or my brother in law's beef brisket.

Her brother, who lives in Belle Plains, is bringing up a contingent of Hawkeye fans. He will also be bringing the family's secret hooch.

It's irritating when he pops in twice a year to get advertising free of charge.

Her brother, who lives in Belle Plaine, is bringing up a contingent of Hawkeye fans. He will also be bringing the family's secret recipe. hooch

Yours I would actually pay $5 to get into. :)

Or 50 or 60 bluegill fillets, your choice.

I advertised that travelers coming up from Iowa will encounter at least two areas of one lane traffic on US 151.

I have plugged Sugar River Pizza in Verona, the Grumpy Troll in Mount Horeb, and Bobs Bitchin' BBQ in Dodgeville as possible dining options.

Hopefully that is truly information all of you can use.

North and South just opened by Sugar River as well. Solid place

https://eatnorthandsouth.com/

It's irritating when he pops in twice a year to get advertising free of charge.
Yeah, there's this dude who saw my avitar and tried to PM me to get my daughter to try out for his club volleyball team because he needed liberos.

My daughter is 5'10. She wouldn't be playing libero. She is also a sophomore in college. Mostly the dude needs to MHOB.

Yeah, there's this dude who saw my avitar and tried to PM me to get my daughter to try out for his club volleyball team because he needed liberos.

My daughter is 5'10. She wouldn't be playing libero. She is also a sophomore in college. Mostly the dude needs to MHOB.
You guys who have daughters, I don’t know how you do it. Even if I had good intent, there’s no way I could PM a random dude online and start asking questions about his daughter. Because I know if I had a daughter I’d want to hunt the guy down. You guys have a lot of self control, my biggest worry with a boy is hoping he doesn’t get in trouble rough housing with his buddies in school.

And thanks for helping me with my “learn something everyday.” I had never heard the term “libero” before and now I know what it is.

Would your wife kill you if you handed out her bruschetta bread recipe?

You guys who have daughters, I don’t know how you do it. Even if I had good intent, there’s no way I could PM a random dude online and start asking questions about his daughter. Because I know if I had a daughter I’d want to hunt the guy down. You guys have a lot of self control, my biggest worry with a boy is hoping he doesn’t get in trouble rough housing with his buddies in school.

And thanks for helping me with my “learn something everyday.” I had never heard the term “libero” before and now I know what it is.

I didn't know what it was and thought the dude was referring to her "race". I thought, man, that's f'ed up. I guy PM'ing a guy because he needs players of a certain race. That whole situation is kind of creeeeeeepy.

Just curious, is your wife or even your mother pretty hot? Like cougar hot? You have any pics you can send me?

Must be one hell of a volleyball coach if he can recruit good volleyball players simply from looking at a picture.

I had no clue what a libero was either, and my daughter played volleyball in junior high. I thought he was getting all political. lol

Latest posts