Hawkeye party in Madison, WI

You guys who have daughters, I don’t know how you do it. Even if I had good intent, there’s no way I could PM a random dude online and start asking questions about his daughter. Because I know if I had a daughter I’d want to hunt the guy down. You guys have a lot of self control, my biggest worry with a boy is hoping he doesn’t get in trouble rough housing with his buddies in school.

And thanks for helping me with my “learn something everyday.” I had never heard the term “libero” before and now I know what it is.

I disrupted marching band practice once to protect my daughter. The school police officer said he would have done same thing. What self control? Another time I went with my older daughter to a boys home and confronted the boy in front of his mom. Thought his Mom was going to tear out all his hair.

Must be one hell of a volleyball coach if he can recruit good volleyball players simply from looking at a picture.

I had no clue what a libero was either, and my daughter played volleyball in junior high. I thought he was getting all political. lol
The libero is the player who wears the different co!or jersey and can rotate in and out at any time.

Just curious, is your wife or even your mother pretty hot? Like cougar hot? You have any pics you can send me?
If your judging off my daughter's picture that won't do you much good because my daughter, like all three of my kids, is adopted.

If you could imagine a female John Travolta that might give you some idea what my wife looks like.

You guys who have daughters, I don’t know how you do it. Even if I had good intent, there’s no way I could PM a random dude online and start asking questions about his daughter. Because I know if I had a daughter I’d want to hunt the guy down. You guys have a lot of self control, my biggest worry with a boy is hoping he doesn’t get in trouble rough housing with his buddies in school.

And thanks for helping me with my “learn something everyday.” I had never heard the term “libero” before and now I know what it is.
I understand completely where you're coming from. But rest assured, anyone looking for trouble with my daughter would rather mess with me then her.:)

there’s no way I could PM a random dude online and start asking questions about his daughter. Because I know if I had a daughter I’d want to hunt the guy down. You guys have a lot of self control, my biggest worry with a boy is hoping he doesn’t get in trouble rough housing with his buddies in school.
Seems like your biggest worry with the boy would be that he PM's the wrong dude's daughter!

Would your wife kill you if you handed out her bruschetta bread recipe?
She uses italian or french bread, sometimes even Melba toast. She puts olive oil or occasionally basalmic vinegar on the bread, then mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil or cilantro. It can then be baked or served room temperature though we prefer baked.

She uses italian or french bread, sometimes even Melba toast. She puts olive oil or occasionally basalmic vinegar on the bread, then mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil or cilantro. It can then be baked or served room temperature though we prefer baked.
Gracias mi amigo

Latest posts