Hawkeye Nation Heisman Trophy

thejumper5

Now is the time of year to cast your vote for the 2012 Hawkeye Nation Heisman trophy. For the past three years, I have compiled a poll on each of the major Hawkeye websites, and I will be doing so again this year. To vote, either post in this thread or PM me with who you think should get first, second and third in the Heisman Trophy voting. I will announce the HN Heisman winner on the afternoon of Saturday, December 8.

Previous year's winners:
2009: Ndamukung Suh--Nebraska
2010: Cam Newton--Auburn
2011: Robert Griffin III--Baylor

680983137.jpg

Marqise Lee - WR - USC

Lee is putting up crazy numbers despite playing next to another 1st round WR, Robert Woods. Lee will end up a Top 5 draft pick in '14 draft and is the best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson.

Marqise Lee - WR - USC

Lee is putting up crazy numbers despite playing next to another 1st round WR, Robert Woods. Lee will end up a Top 5 draft pick in '14 draft and is the best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson.
Agree, next year is his should he take advantage of it.

1- Te'o
2- Klein
3- Manziel

I think Te'o will end up winning it if he performs well in the NC. He's starting to gain momentum.

1- Te'o
2- Klein
3- Manziel

I think Te'o will end up winning it if he performs well in the NC. He's starting to gain momentum.

If only that NC was 30 days earlier. Klein is the only contender that still has a game pre-award.

Manziel
Te'o
Klein

This is actually a great year for the voting. I'd actually like to see all three of those guys win it, for one reason or another. Really tight race for me between Johnny Football and Te'o.