Hawkeye FB National Championship or Cubs winning the World Series?

Steve Stone ... nice. You are correct - it does not sound right when he is doing Sox games. The Blackhawks brought back Pat Foley. The Cubs could do this.

No offense to Bob, but I'd throw him out of the booth myself if the Cubs OK'd Stoney's return!

No doubt that Steve Stone was great.

He and Harry belong in the Baseball broadcaster's Hall of Fame.

When I was a kid Harry did Cardinals games on the radio - and he was fantastic. That was many years before car accidents and other assorted health problems diminished his abilities a little bit, IMO.

He was great with the Cubs even as an old man.

Moises and I share a birthday. Here's a tough question in 2001 a Cubs player hit a HR in the RF stands and it hit a sleeping fan in the face. Who was the player?

I don't know the HR in face question.

I bet a lot of folks don't know the last Cub to hit an inside the park HR either - it is definitely not a likely candidate.

I don't know the HR in face question.

I bet a lot of folks don't know the last Cub to hit an inside the park HR either - it is definitely not a likely candidate.
GEO!

EDIT- The next day they put up a new line in Houston because it should have been a homer anyway.

Hawks winning MNC in FB. For me, nothing else in sports even comes close.

I love the Cubs...but I base my entire sports fandom to the Hawks. All about Iowa in the championship...and it's not even close.

For all you Cubs fans! Anybody know why the State of Iowa doesn't have a professional baseball team? Cause then Illinois would get jealous and want one too!

I was born and raised in Chicago (north side) and grew up on the Cubs. If it's down to a WS win or a NC, I'm taking Iowa to win the NC. Just don't tell my family.

I must have had a brain fart because I was thinking Buckner was 1st base in 84.

I guess I will have to go with the Cubs. The nationwide party that will follow this will put NOLA and the Saints to shame.

I would trade the Cubs going 0-162 for a Hawkeye national championship, and I have been a die-hard Cubs fan since before I was in kindergarten.

Latest posts