Hawkeye Combine Numbers

big10fan

Hey, can you guys with the NFL channel fill me in on how our Hawks do with their lifts/times/etc. Out of town this weekend and won't be able to watch the combine. I know Jon will write some articles when its over, but was wondering if some of you could keep a running update.
They have the height/weight/measureables on the NFL.com/combine site, but not for JV or AR, and I was under the impression that they lifted already.
Thanks again.

i'm guessing that JV and AR are in the second group to run, as i didn't see anything posted on them at the NFL site after the first group.
will be interesting to see what Allen's 40 time is. never stuck me as quick, but maybe i'm wrong.

Just saw that TE's don't run until about 11:30 central. Thought they were with the OL, guess not. I think our guys will especially shine at the position drills, IIRC that's what really stood Bulaga apart. Great technique.

Not sure about much else, but I did hear that Reisner had the fewest bench press reps among all the Tight Ends. Possibly not his best event?

have we ever had a 'strong guy' at the combine? not that bench is the most important thing in the world, but it seems a lot of our linemen rank towards the bottom in that in the combine.

Not sure about much else, but I did hear that Reisner had the fewest bench press reps among all the Tight Ends. Possibly not his best event?

I think thats the way they are trained at Iowa...we never light that event up....what does benching 225 pounds 25 times prove how well you run a route or catch a ball

vander just ran a 5.14 and a 5.18 40 not too bad man!!

hey, that's pretty darn good.

on the bench press note, i know that its not make or break, but its a fairly easy thing to prepare for. not a whole lot else required in the way of coordination, intelligence, that sort of thing. speed can't really be trained, it can be improved a little, but you are or you aren't fast. bench is something that you can work on. just a thought.

hey, that's pretty darn good.

on the bench press note, i know that its not make or break, but its a fairly easy thing to prepare for. not a whole lot else required in the way of coordination, intelligence, that sort of thing. speed can't really be trained, it can be improved a little, but you are or you aren't fast. bench is something that you can work on. just a thought.

Yes, very impressive. Faster than Tom Brady! Julian is just an athlete. That said, his best stat at the combine will likely be his Wonderlich score.

Hey, can you guys with the NFL channel fill me in on how our Hawks do with their lifts/times/etc. Out of town this weekend and won't be able to watch the combine. I know Jon will write some articles when its over, but was wondering if some of you could keep a running update.
They have the height/weight/measureables on the NFL.com/combine site, but not for JV or AR, and I was under the impression that they lifted already.
Thanks again.

Here's a stream for those without NFL Network.

2011 NFL Combine Live

Latest posts