Have Cooler Heads Prevailed

I agree with everything else, but the bold I can't agree with. Iowa's strength isn't their individual talent it's their team play and hard work. Niang alone has more talent than Iowa's entire front line combined. He's just got a lot more well rounded game, polished skills, and a higher level IQ and awareness. You throw Ejim in to that mix and it's a mauling in terms of pure basketball talent.

Absolutely this. ISU still isnt as cohesive as Iowa is right now. I love Iowas tenacity as a team. Its going to win big games for them if they keep it up.

So with this logic, LSU was by far the better team in 2005 when Iowa won on the last play of the football game....? Just checking your logic here......

Face it.....better teams don't **** away late game leads....better teams don't let other teams come from behind again and again to win games.

So with this logic, LSU was by far the better team in 2005 when Iowa won on the last play of the football game....? Just checking your logic here......

Face it.....better teams don't **** away late game leads....better teams don't let other teams come from behind again and again to win games.

Wrong sport genius.

Iowa dominated the Clowns. Iowa is the better team...period.

Obvious troll is obvious. Iowa wasn't the better team than LSU because they scored last second. They were clearly the better team because they dominated almost the entire game.

Iowa lead or tied for 98.3% of the game against LSU (or all but 46 seconds)

Iowa lead or tied for 97.7% of the ISU game (or all but 56 seconds).

Iowa dominated both games. One they just got back after they pi$$ed it away.

Latest posts