Hat's off to David Johnson

What the flock does this have to do with Iowa football? There is a rivalry forum. Who gives a rat's butt about a UNI player.

What the flock does this have to do with Iowa football? There is a rivalry forum. Who gives a rat's butt about a UNI player.
I do.

I'm a lifelong Hawkeye fan who also happens to be a Panther alum, like several of the people here.

David Johnson is an Iowa kid who was recruited by Iowa, so there is bound to be some interest.

If you don't approve, feel free to not enter threads that you can clearly see aren't relevant to your interests.

I'm an Iowa Hawkeye - both an alum and fan - and I live in Arizona. I have season tickets to the Cardinal games (although a Packer at heart) and that is a team that has really improved over the last few years. Having David Johnson here representing the state of Iowa (if not the University) is incredible. He's been on the local sports-talk radio show and sounds like a very down-to-earth kid. It's really great to see a Panther doing well in the NFL. By the way, there are two UNI Panthers on the Cards team and NO Hawkeyes. The other UNI grad is Xavier Williams - DT. So, since there are no Hawkeyes, I can adopt David Johnson as an honorary Hawkeye and my new favorite Cardinal player.

Latest posts