Hate having to cheer for blue....but I Definitely am tonight!

wtf Is the deal with Michigan getting the roughing the center calls? I’ve only seen that call twice and each time Michigan was the beneficiary (against Iowa 2016 and now Wiscy).

wtf Is the deal with Michigan getting the roughing the center calls? I’ve only seen that call twice and each time Michigan was the beneficiary (against Iowa 2016 and now Wiscy).

Harbaugh discussing with refs before game. Every coach talks to the refs before the game about things they’ve seen the other teams doing in previous games that they request they watch for. Teams do it against us in terms of low blocks outside the tackle box...

Gotcha on that one!

blue.jpg
Are you talking about me?

We need Purdue and N'western to upset them! Iowa would match up a lot better vs OSU or Michigan than Wisky would in the BIG 10 title game.
Agree. Last year's Michigan maybe more than this year's model. I think the Hawks would line up better against tOSU. Not saying it would be a blowout like we saw in Kinnick just that they have more weaknesses than blue.

As things have turned out I'm postulating that the old "loose one we shouldn't and win one we shouldn't" paradigm means Wisconsin was the loss we should have won and PSU is the win we get that we shouldn't. I think Sparty's win yesterday paints a pretty one dimensional picture of the Lions. That dimension is Trace McSorely. Shut him down and they don't have much. I've been thinking this since they went to OT w/ Appalachian State. Their performance Saturday cements it.

Latest posts