Hate having to cheer for blue....but I Definitely am tonight!

I imagine we’re all feeling a bit of happiness that Blue is winning but it seems to be a reminder that Wisconsin was overrated and I think we’re a better football team. But maybe I’m not giving Michigan enough credit. Notre Dame has been pretty good.

But I think we’re all more optimistic about our chances going to Penn St now.

Getting ready to switch to ESPN2 to watch the Terrence Crawford fight. He is a pleasure to watch despite the fact that he is from Omaha.....

He doesn't mess around, spends the first 5/6 rounds sizing his opponent up, then lowers the boom. When he has someone on the ropes, he doesn't waste a punch. Every one is on target.....

Getting ready to switch to ESPN2 to watch the Terrence Crawford fight. He is a pleasure to watch despite the fact that he is from Omaha.....

He doesn't mess around, spends the first 5/6 rounds sizing his opponent up, then lowers the boom. When he has someone on the ropes, he doesn't waste a punch. Every one is on target.....
I will watch but I can’t stand how corrupt boxing has gotten. The Manny/Horn decision and the first GGG Canelo decision were disgraceful.

Stop.....

Is Dylan McCaffrey related to the McCaffrey who destroyed us in the Rose Bowl

I knew the game was over on their first play

Latest posts