Harbaugh to 49ers

TySash9

Harbaugh agreed to a 5-year deal with the 49ers. ESPN just broke it on College Football Live.

Do you mean to tell me the tweet a saw an hour ago about him being in the mix at Michigan was false? I thought I thought people only tweeted facts?!? Who knew

On a side note, that is crazy I can not spell out P*ssed off without getting it censored. We really are family friendly ;)

He is still ****** off at Michigan because they passed him up last time for RR. Plus he knows he will be just fine if he fails in the NFL per Nick Saban.

This! If he goes to the NFL and fails, so what, he can still be a head coach at a major D1 program.
But if he went to Michigan and failed, then he's done. He would end up as an assistant somewhere in the NFL with his bro.

Maybe it's about coaching at the highest level and not just the money?

And maybe it's about staying in the same area, and not having to move his family and enduring the midwest winters. Also, if he fails at Michigan, where would he go next? If he fails in the NFL, college would more than likely be happy to take him back.

lens1903725_1234337072LOL_VS_LOI.jpg
Maybe it's about coaching at the highest level and not just the money?

Pop Quiz: Who said this in late November?

Jim Harbaugh would crawl over broken glass for the Michigan job.
... If Rodriguez is fired it is to hire Harbaugh and no one else. There will be no coaching search, except to publicly satisfy EEOC requirements, so discussing any other candidates is moot.

I think you won't be suprised at all.

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/football/20963-sounds-like-richrod-out-3.html

Thank you.

Big shout out to Deace and Fuf.

Latest posts