Guest picker for Gameday in Ames?

Kutcher enrolled at the University of Iowa in August 1996, where his planned major was biochemical engineering, motivated to the desire to find a cure for his brother's heart ailment.[3] At college, Kutcher was kicked out of his apartment for being too "noisy" and "wild".[10] Kutcher stated, "I thought I knew everything but I didn't have a clue. I was partying, and I woke up many mornings not knowing what I had done the night before. I played way too hard. I am amazed I am not dead."[11] To earn money for his tuition, Kutcher worked as a college summer hire in the cereal department for the General Mills plant in Cedar Rapids and sometimes sold his blood plasma.[12] While at the University of Iowa, he was approached by a model scout at a bar called The Airliner in Iowa City, Iowa,[13] and was recruited to enter the "Fresh Faces of Iowa" modeling competition. After placing first, he dropped out of college and won a trip to New York City to the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) Convention. After his stay in New York City, Kutcher returned to Cedar Rapids, before relocating to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.[10]

latest

Kutcher enrolled at the University of Iowa in August 1996, where his planned major was biochemical engineering, motivated to the desire to find a cure for his brother's heart ailment.[3] At college, Kutcher was kicked out of his apartment for being too "noisy" and "wild".[10] Kutcher stated, "I thought I knew everything but I didn't have a clue. I was partying, and I woke up many mornings not knowing what I had done the night before. I played way too hard. I am amazed I am not dead."[11] To earn money for his tuition, Kutcher worked as a college summer hire in the cereal department for the General Mills plant in Cedar Rapids and sometimes sold his blood plasma.[12] While at the University of Iowa, he was approached by a model scout at a bar called The Airliner in Iowa City, Iowa,[13] and was recruited to enter the "Fresh Faces of Iowa" modeling competition. After placing first, he dropped out of college and won a trip to New York City to the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) Convention. After his stay in New York City, Kutcher returned to Cedar Rapids, before relocating to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.[10]
This was my guess, but he’s not a clown homer.

ISU has literally nobody famous anyone outside of Ames knows. I see clown fans pushing for Niang but I doubt ESPN picks a slightly above average college player and NBA reject.

I keep hearing Dan McCarney.

That'd be perfect having their all-time winningest coach, who was an Iowa player and assistant, and holds more love for his alma mater than the place that fired him.

They're just gonna bring in some sorta country music singer. Not sure anything else makes sense. If they bring in Ashton or Tom Arnold cyclone fans are gonna have a meltdown.

Niang is the dumbest idea ever. He has ZERO recognition outside of Ames.

They're just gonna bring in some sorta country music singer. Not sure anything else makes sense. If they bring in Ashton or Tom Arnold cyclone fans are gonna have a meltdown.

Niang is the dumbest idea ever. He has ZERO recognition outside of Ames.

Funny you said this I was going to ask if there were any country music singers with a tour stop in Des Moines or passing through DM this week that they could have on the set. They've done it quite a few times in years past.

As you said, nothing else makes sense because ISU doesn't have any famous alumni in the entertainment or professional sports worlds. They're can't bring in Kutcher, Arnold, or Zach Johnson. They're Iowa fans.

Latest posts