Gregory is Barta's #1 guy - full buyout and $2M/year

Just got text from my source:

"Brian Gregory is Barta's #1 guy...but wants long term contract with full buyout and $2M/year"

Take for what it is worth but I believe it. Question is, is he worth it?

Hawkeyeryno --you've been BLOCKED...blocked! - put him on the ignore list....stop making up crap...

Well if you listened to Matt & Miller on KXNO today. You would have heard Comcast Sports and WGN Radio's David Kaplan say the Gregory is Iowa's #1 guy. Kaplan is very close friends with Izzo and of course Gregory is a former asst. for Sparty. Check out the podcast from the show today. It's at kxno.com

He basically said he thinks Gregory could be named the coach by next week if Dayton gets knocked out.

The man's team finished 7th in the ATLANTIC 10!!! 7th! an 8-8 conference record in a MID MAJOR! If Barta hires him at any price you can shovel the dirt onto the grave of what is left of the Iowa basketball program. We may not be relevant again for a generation.

CR gazette reports from their sources, Gregory has not even been contacted by Iowa. Barta never met with him today, Gregory was in Columbus scouting. He has asked to wait until he is finished with the season to even talk to interested parties. so I find that report kind of hard to believe.

Latest posts