GREG STEPHEN HAS ADMITTED TO FILMING PLAYERS NAKED

How can these messed up individuals function so normally in other parts of their lives, but then are capable of this disgusting behavior. I can't help but not want to read further into these stories as it's just so ugly.

I'm not sure the Barnstormer's can survive this all. At minimum they need to at least change their name but I think a lot of athlete's will go to different AAU programs.

How can these messed up individuals function so normally in other parts of their lives, but then are capable of this disgusting behavior. I can't help but not want to read further into these stories as it's just so ugly.

You would be surpised. they tend to be highly intelligent. Keep this stat in mind. 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys are sexually abused. The problem is that society doesn't want to deal with it. At a given point in time, about 15 million people have cancer in the US. About 60 million have been victims of sexual abuse. Emotional and physical abuse go hand in hand with this as well. Once abused, a child will likely be abused again and again and have debilitating issues in marriage, work, and relationships. It's not a death sentence, but it doesn't handicap people who aren't properly treated early.

Likely is was not just video for some.

You would be surpised. they tend to be highly intelligent. Keep this stat in mind. 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys are sexually abused. The problem is that society doesn't want to deal with it. At a given point in time, about 15 million people have cancer in the US. About 60 million have been victims of sexual abuse. Emotional and physical abuse go hand in hand with this as well. Once abused, a child will likely be abused again and again and have debilitating issues in marriage, work, and relationships. It's not a death sentence, but it doesn't handicap people who aren't properly treated early.

Likely is was not just video for some.

<<Likely is was not just video for some>>

And that, there, leads to why it wasn't reported earlier. Victims feel ashamed, or they're threatened. It has to be awful for them.

The 1-in-4 and 1-in-6 numbers are scary. I can't even wrap my head around the "Why?"

<<Likely is was not just video for some>>

And that, there, leads to why it wasn't reported earlier. Victims feel ashamed, or they're threatened. It has to be awful for them.

The 1-in-4 and 1-in-6 numbers are scary. I can't even wrap my head around the "Why?"

If this could be greatly reduced, the burden on the medical system would be greatly reduced do to how stress damages the human body. Victims are complicated. Shame and threatened are a part of it. So is participation and even in a sense enjoyment. Take a lonely isolated kid and sometimes a beating can be better than the isolation. Obesity and auto-immune problems in adults often comes out of this.

If all he did was video, there will be long term damage to the victim in some way. But likely it wasn't just that.

If this could be greatly reduced, the burden on the medical system would be greatly reduced do to how stress damages the human body. Victims are complicated. Shame and threatened are a part of it. So is participation and even in a sense enjoyment. Take a lonely isolated kid and sometimes a beating can be better than the isolation. Obesity and auto-immune problems in adults often comes out of this.

If all he did was video, there will be long term damage to the victim in some way. But likely it wasn't just that.

Except...if all he did was video, do the kids even know (before now)?

"Just video" seems very unlikely.

I'm not sure the Barnstormer's can survive this all. At minimum they need to at least change their name but I think a lot of athlete's will go to different AAU programs.
The Barnstormers won't flop because of lack of interest. The team and team name has such an aura about it that people will still sign their kids on. For a long time now making the Barnstormers team has meant your kid is one of the top 10 players in the state. That won't go away all at once.

What will kill the program are the lawsuits. When it comes out specifically which kids were taped, slept in bed with Stephen, and possibly worse, the team is done. Period.

Even if there were no chance of them succeeding, it won't take very many lawsuits to drown Jamie Johnson in legal fees answering them and he'll say F it.

Last edited:
Well, if charged by the Feds, the best you can usually hope for is reduced sentencing. That he was wearing Barnstormer apparel is interesting.
I would think the Feds would have to be involved. Don't they cross state lines with some of their tournys? I would think committing crimes of that sort transporting video/photos across state lines would be an automatic Fed deal.

Does anyone else stop reading into these, because the fear of wanting to take justice into our own hands? It just makes me so angry. It's not that I just want to go with "ignorance is bliss".

It's a crappy world sometimes. My son was starved, tortured, physically and mentally abused before we adopted him. His brother was drowned in a bathtub. Our shrink spent the better part of two years literally erasing his memory one incident at a time. Now he's an honor role student and three sport athlete. And then that creep Stephen wanted him to try out for Barnstormers once again.

Talk about narrowly escaping the danger of reopening old scars. Puts bad defense and confusing substitution patterns into perspective sometimes.

Last edited:
Does anyone else stop reading into these, because the fear of wanting to take justice into our own hands? It just makes me so angry. It's not that I just want to go with "ignorance is bliss".
Yup. And I don't know anyone involved. When it touches home with anyone you know & love it becomes a different game. Does this guy have a family? I noticed it was his former brother in law who found the recording devices and turned it in. So he's divorced but I haven't heard if he's since remarried or God forbid he has kids...

It's a crappy world sometimes. My son was starved, tortured, physically and mentally abused before we adopted him. His brother was drowned in a bathtub. Our shrink spent the better part of two years literally erasing his memory one incident at a time. Now he's an honor role student and three sport athlete. And then that creep Stephen wanted him to try out for Barnstormers once again.

Talk about narrowly escaping the danger of reopening old scars. Puts bad defense and confusing substitution patterns into perspective sometimes.

First, kudos for adopting a child in need. We adopted 2 siblings that were horribly abused and it is a huge undertaking in time and energy.

You lost me though on the shrink erasing the memories. Nobody can do that. It is always there. Most people stuff thngs and it comes on like a category 5 hurricane later in life so they reopen anyway. Do you mean he helped him to process it?

Most people really don't care or it is overwhelming to them.

First, kudos for adopting a child in need. We adopted 2 siblings that were horribly abused and it is a huge undertaking in time and energy.

You lost me though on the shrink erasing the memories. Nobody can do that. It is always there. Most people stuff thngs and it comes on like a category 5 hurricane later in life so they reopen anyway. Do you mean he helped him to process it?
That sounds like a more accurate way of putting it. He hasn't mentioned his past in years. That doesn't mean it's erased. Either way being a part of the Barnstormers story would undoubtedly have brought the past flooding back.

We adopted all three of ours. We couldn't conceive on our own. That was a nightmare. For years we watched siblings birth our nieces and nephews. That in it's own way was a nightmare too.

Sorry if my posts in this thread wonder off course. Once again my son's middle school teammate played for a Stephen coached Barnstormer team. It's very close to us. We have their seventh grade state tournament next week in LaCrosse. Everyone is looking forward to focusing their attention on the court for a couple days.

That sounds like a more accurate way of putting it. He hasn't mentioned his past in years. That doesn't mean it's erased. Either way being a part of the Barnstormers story would undoubtedly have brought the past flooding back.

We adopted all three of ours. We couldn't conceive on our own. That was a nightmare. For years we watched siblings birth our nieces and nephews. That in it's own way was a nightmare too.

Sorry if my posts in this thread wonder off course. Once again my son's middle school teammate played for a Stephen coached Barnstormer team. It's very close to us. We have their seventh grade state tournament next week in LaCrosse. Everyone is looking forward to focusing their attention on the court for a couple days.

It's OK by me. The thread is about what happened.

Went to an AAU tournament in and around the Madison area last weekend. Several Barnstormer teams participated. They are still up and running, for now.

Thing that keeps me up at night is a lot of these sick fucks are only getting caught today due to technology. USB drives, cell phone cameras, internet, etc.

All this same shit went on before... there just wasn't sufficient evidence. Paedophiles didnt just appear over the last 20 years...they've been around since the beginning. Only now are their sick behaviors able to be proven. It's very disturbing to think about how many people were abused and nobody believed them or their abusers were never caught because they didnt have pictures saved to their hard drives.

Yuck

Latest posts