Greg Garmon

Yep, that's how it works at HN. and why the fuss Coker wasn't even the best RB on our team, Canzeri, McCall, they were both better.... Garmon is already 1st team all big im sure
^this post should be part of the registration process for this website...you have to read it and understand the logic before registering.....to insure you know how the board thinks.

If McCall didn't get hurt he would have been the best running back on the team. Canzeri might also be as good or better then Coker but I'm not as sure on that yet. its extremely hard to be a great back when you're that small. its equally as hard to be a great back when you have no lateral quickness like Coker. To me being very small and very quick is the same as being extremely powerful and extremely slow

I hate to break this to all the Garmon is going to start, his only weakness on the scout site is pass blocking ability...he won't see the field next season I suspect with captain kirk at the helm..just ask CJF.

in the video he has real good straight line speed, shows he could catch the ball, and lined up in the slot for end around, blocking should not be that big of a deal

You should see my hs highlight tape. Against the 3A state champs/Waverly, I caught a 5 yard out pass with 25 seconds to go, made one man miss and scampered 25 yards to tie with the extra point. I also had a 55 yard reception in the game where i streaked down the middle of the field past three defenders. Against Decorah I had a beautiful 60 yard TD reception where I blew past the defender for the TD. I coul have easily been the best receiver at IOwa...

Coker had a better year this year than all except Greene.

Better year and better player are two very different things. In Young's best year he put up 1334 yards, just 50 behind Coker this year. He did it on 32 fewer carries. He also had 244 receiving yards (10.2 ypr), compared to Coker's 157 yards (7.5 ypr). Young accounted for more total offense, and had a higher average per touch. He was a better player who ended up having trouble with injuries. Ditto for Jermelle Lewis.

I'd like to see Morris to move to RB, since Derby is definately going to be starting MLB next year since he has made 1 tackle on special teams and all.

Derby best LB Iowa has ever had. Garmon best RB Iowa has ever had. Jake Ruddock best QB Iowa has ever had. Only reason they are all not all americans....KF.

Latest posts