Greg Garmon vs. Barkley Hill

Here, this is a much better Hill reel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDaLEVO62yc]Iowa *Hawkeye Commit Barkley Hill Somethin' Nice - YouTube[/ame]

It sure would help things if Ferentz the Younger can bring back the Bullies of the B10.

Yep.
On a side note, hows JC doing? Anybody know? Is he going to make it back this year sometime? Hope he is as involved as he can be right now, so he has the system down for when he heals up.

Hey does anyone know if Hill broke any of wehger's state rushing records? I thought I saw that he broke the all time yards, but I could be wrong.

So is Bullock good enough to play? It seems that the two freshman have already passed him. Is this ground hogs day of the 2010 season with Bulluck playing the part of Paki O'mera?

This is a much better video. I couldn't find any long videos of him as a senior, most all his videos were from 2010. I will say one thing though. Barkley Hill had blocking going on for him. It looked like Greg was doing it out there all by himself, no good down field blocking. On kick off return Garmon would get some nice block in the backs to spring him, otherwise he improvised all by himself. If he had down field blocking, he could be even better. I believe Hill came from a 4a school, while Garmon came from a school of 2500 students, so I am guessing that is a 7a school, at least a 6a.

So is Bullock good enough to play? It seems that the two freshman have already passed him. Is this ground hogs day of the 2010 season with Bulluck playing the part of Paki O'mera?

With Jason White's departure, I consider Marcus Binns as the front runner for that coveted moniker in 2012 with Steve Fiorella as a leading candidate for the future 'Paki O'mera' in 2014-15.

BullOck, is a legit third string option imo...at least while Canzeri is rehabbing.

sticking with my pick of hill.

though i am thinking the bullock/hill tandem has the better chances of happening over the garmon/hill tandem with this news. weed mellows and slows the senses. tough to hit a hole quick when you are high.

though i am thinking the bullock/hill tandem has the better chances of happening over the garmon/hill tandem with this news. weed mellows and slows the senses. tough to hit a hole quick when you are high.

didn't seem to stop jewel hampton

frosh yr greene softened up the defense for hampton. and the rest of the time his knees were blown out.

didn't seem to stop jewel hampton

Haha. I'll tell you what, I am very glad it was just weed though, and not some DJK multiple hard drugs in the system. I have never smoked weed, but I know it is not terrible for you, and have seen even positive benefits for young kids with epilepsy. Regardless of what drug it is, even just a cigarette, he is an athlete that shouldn't be putting smoke in his body. I hope he still comes to Iowa Monday. But, Hill is looking more and more like the guy with this recent information.

Haha. I'll tell you what, I am very glad it was just weed though, and not some DJK multiple hard drugs in the system. I have never smoked weed, but I know it is not terrible for you, and have seen even positive benefits for young kids with epilepsy. Regardless of what drug it is, even just a cigarette, he is an athlete that shouldn't be putting smoke in his body. I hope he still comes to Iowa Monday. But, Hill is looking more and more like the guy with this recent information.

meh, college kids smoke weed, drink, and do generally stupid things. if you can have a "good time" in college and still excel as an athlete, then more power too ya. just don't get caught, otherwise you're letting down your entire team, fan base, etc.

meh, college kids smoke weed, drink, and do generally stupid things. if you can have a "good time" in college and still excel as an athlete, then more power too ya. just don't get caught, otherwise you're letting down your entire team, fan base, etc.

True, when you are in the spotlight, you need to realize everything you do is highly scrutinized. I don't think its a big deal, seems like everybody does it. Just as an athlete, unfortunately, you're in a higher position.

True, when you are in the spotlight, you need to realize everything you do is highly scrutinized. I don't think its a big deal, seems like everybody does it. Just as an athlete, unfortunately, you're in a higher position.

It's no big deal at all.

- Adam Robinson

frosh yr greene softened up the defense for hampton. and the rest of the time his knees were blown out.

Hampton came in 2nd series of most games and our offense barely skipped a beat. dude was good even in the 1st quarter

Latest posts