Greg Garmon Arrested

Is it really unreal.....?! By percentage I’d like to really know.....routine traffic stop and they find a miniscule amount, that’s what’s unreal. How these kids get caught. I’ve been arrested for consumption of beer as a minor going the wrong way down a one way street with a buddy who was drinking and driving he blew legal I did not and we had a quarter pound of weed in the back…I was 20 he was 21 and they didn’t even check the car…..all we got were simple tickets….

Is it really unreal.....?! By percentage I’d like to really know.....routine traffic stop and they find a miniscule amount, that’s what’s unreal. How these kids get caught. I’ve been arrested for consumption of beer as a minor going the wrong way down a one way street with a buddy who was drinking and driving he blew legal I did not and we had a quarter pound of weed in the back…I was 20 he was 21 and they didn’t even check the car…..all we got were simple tickets….

no it's not unreal that the kid smokes dope, It's unreal that there's an issue with another RB at Iowa.

Cool story braaaaahhhh

331evqd.gif

no it's not unreal that the kid smokes dope, It's unreal that there's an issue with another RB at Iowa.

So what...I choose not to believe in such things. Honestly I did a little research on this deal the last time we went around with this crap. There are kids getting booted right and left or sited or reprimanded, etc, etc, etc….if you continually harp on it, it becomes true. The Georgia Bulldogs have lost a lot of Rbers over the years, so have the Denver Broncos, etc, etc, etc…it is what it is….I really wish we didn’t have to go down this path again.

What's the big deal?... If we were in the SEC he'd have 4 more strikes. Hopefully there's more to the story.

So what...I choose not to believe in such things. Honestly I did a little research on this deal the last time we went around with this crap. There are kids getting booted right and left or sited or reprimanded, etc, etc, etc….if you continually harp on it, it becomes true. The Georgia Bulldogs have lost a lot of Rbers over the years, so have the Denver Broncos, etc, etc, etc…it is what it is….I really wish we didn’t have to go down this path again.

what??

Latest posts