Greg Davis Retires

giphy.gif

SAY WHAT!?!?!? I ended up being right about something. I'm not going outside or I'll get hit by lightning. I'd said before this season and during it that I thought he was going to retire. I felt like I was wrong as could be about that when KF said just before the bowl game that Davis would be back. So now this. Between Wadley and this it's been a good few days anyway

Coach Davis certainly has an impressive career to remember. I am sorry things did not work out for him at Iowa and I am glad that we will have a new O coordinator going forward. Hopefully, KF will hire a good replacement and will listen carefully and choose wisely about Iowa's offensive schemes, especially in the passing game, going forward.

I am not going to waste my time bashing Davis. I am confident that he did everything he could to make Hawkeye football the best it can be. Sometimes the fit just isn't there.

Now it lands squarely on KF's shoulders to take this opportunity to move the program in a new and better direction. Best of luck, coach, and Go Hawks!

Latest posts