Greg Davis can't be playing with a full deck.

I'll put my neck out there, but GD isn't the problem this year. Last year was bad, but this year has been fine. Lots of dumb mistakes by Iowa today. You could argue some play calls were bad, but for the game, it was a decently called game. The last play action for a first down was a good (and gutsy) play call.

I should add another thought. The biggest issue I saw today was Canzeri should have gotten more carries early. Wiesman was the right decision on the last drive.

and???

Iowa won the game, but that doesn't take away the times that GD looks like he has never watched football, let alone coached it.

Did you watch the game ? Not trying to start anything but coaching is what won that game. We dont have more talant than Mich. Their QB didnt throw three interceptions. Watch the replay

Our defense won the game (with assist of wind). I really thought Michigan was going to score on last drive. They had done NOTHING all 2nd half and they had picked up around 35 yards.

Hitchens made the game saving play.

Other than a few nice plays, and a great one from Smith, our offense is still so damn frustrating.

Just imagine how good KF record would be if he let his OC and offense open things up. We are typically near the bottom of the conference in offense, but we find a way to win thanks to defensive efforts like this one.

It's just so tiring over the years to lose AND win games like this. It's why under KF we are typically a 7 win team.

Great effort by the seniors. See what happens next week

Did you watch the game ? Not trying to start anything but coaching is what won that game. We dont have more talant than Mich. Their QB didnt throw three interceptions. Watch the replay

This is me watching some of the moronic play calls
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Like a naked bootleg near your own endzone or repeatedly running Weisman off tackle, or running the ball when you have 24 seconds and only 1 timeout on 1st down.

The players and defensive coaching won this game. They won in spite of offensive coaching.

No person in their right mind could be as bad as he is.
you sir are a foolish. You made yourself look bad. Would you say the Michigan offensive play calling was as bad as Iowa's? Nope not even close. Greg Davis called a fine game today. Its not his fault Rudock threw 3 picks. Quit being a fair weather fan. Either your in or get the F out

Like a naked bootleg near your own endzone or repeatedly running Weisman off tackle, or running the ball when you have 24 seconds and only 1 timeout on 1st down.

The players and defensive coaching won this game. They won in spite of offensive coaching.

Boat, you know I love you......but you and I must have watch different games. Our defense played great, but our offense played good as well (sans the turnovers) and those aren't on Davis.

I would agree with this, but Rudduk struggled at times today as did the Oline (Weisman getting hit 2 yards in the backfield.) this team is still inconsistent, however the d was incredible, especially in the 2nd half.

Are you saying you are the guy blowing his nose in his hands and licking his palm on the way down?

All you have to do is ask any Texas fan what they think of Greg Davis.

Can we finally put this stupid Texas fan thing to bed? What on earth has the Texas offense done since Greg was fired? Last time I checked he has a national title ring and the guy they brought in with some high octane offense is not exactly tearing things up. Now they are talking about firing everyone.

75 plays. 400+ yds of offense. 170 yds rushing against one of the best run d's in the conference.

If not for the missed field goal and botched one, we score 30 against one of the better defenses in the league.

I must have watched a different game. Gd has been frusrating at times. This game wasnt one of them.

Latest posts