Green Bay / Horizon League Preview

Wish we could trade a couple of players with this Green Bay team. This GB team is a disciplined good basketball team. Garza been strong all day, best player on court. Couple crap calls on Hawks last two times down.

They still look slow, Oregon will make them look ever slower. But a better showing than last time out. Moss is still struggling. Did a much better time getting the ball inside.

Two strait TO on Cook but GB not interested in winning this game. A 10 point lead wouldn't b enough against a better team.

So, Indiana State held Green Bay to 74 points Friday. Prior to that, Indiana State lost to Ball St. 69-86. Iowa held Green Bay to 82 points. I didn't watch the game, but I'm gonna assume it's safe to say our defense hasn't improved much if at all. :(
Am I wrong?

Half court offense was noticeably better in the 2nd half. The problem was, ugly turnovers and defensive rebounding was worse. The way I saw it, in the first half the two teams looked equally talented. In the second half, we looked like the better team who kept shooting ourselves in the foot instead of pulling away.

So, Indiana State held Green Bay to 74 points Friday. Prior to that, Indiana State lost to Ball St. 69-86. Iowa held Green Bay to 82 points. I didn't watch the game, but I'm gonna assume it's safe to say our defense hasn't improved much if at all. :(
Am I wrong?
Speaking of Indiana State, no game action for Christian Williams so far.

Am I wrong?
This team is going to get abused in conference play. It's going to be another ugly season.