Great idea....

If we were going to something like this I always imagined a Hawk under each basket wings from sideline to sideline with the feet towards the middle. Something like this!
images

Let's hope we never host UMass on that court...or, maybe it's an advantage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oblQonO0Qw]Family Gets Lost in Corn Maze, Calls 911 - YouTube[/ame]

then we have corn mascot? and what else jack?
then we have cheerleaders with corn outfits? corn shoes? how about basketball players wearing corn uniforms? for heaven sake lets everything turn to yellow ! oh wait a minute how about fran wearing corn suit with corn ties? his wife wear corn dress?
A fleet of Corn Maidens to raise the flag pole, Atomic.....

0_0_1442610099_Dziewczynazkukurydza_przez_agrofoto_middle.jpg

:D

If we need to have corn on the floor why not add cattle and pigs as well. Then change the Iowa fight song to Old McDonald had a farm. We just as well go all out and show the whole country what a bunch of hicks live here.

And ah, NO, to floor design. Some how I don't think it would help for recruiting the inner city kids, among so many other wrongs.

I am sick and tired of corn getting all the attention...where are the advocates for soy beans? Really. Where are you? Stand up, be counted!

Latest posts