Great effort, but such a deflating loss.

I'm afraid this will be the start of a bad stretch. This has to take all of the energy out of the team.

Quit kidding yourselves guys.
Iowa had no momentum, this win would not have generated any momentum, and there will never be any momentum as long as Fran is around.

These players haven’t been in a game basically all year. Nearly all double digit losses. Completely unprepared to close out a game. No moral victories. Another loss.

Iowa wins this game had they been coached up to finish. Can’t count how many times Fran has let his team down over the years by just watching them..

Iowa wins this game had they been coached up to finish. Can’t count how many times Fran has let his team down over the years by just watching them..
I think more than anything this season is exposing how mediocre a coach Fran really has been his entire tenure at Iowa. A lot is forgiven in better years after bringing the program back but a lot of these problems have ALWAYS been there with Fran.

I think more than anything this season is exposing how mediocre a coach Fran really has been his entire tenure at Iowa. A lot is forgiven in better years after bringing the program back but a lot of these problems have ALWAYS been there with Fran.

Fran was exposed years ago.. just look at how many games Fran has watch Iowa piss Away while he sits and watches. Especially those last 2 seasons with Marble, way To damn many to count!! That 2012-2013 team shoulda won 30 games and been In the NCAA not NIT!!!!!

First time this season I saw a different level of intensity from this team. Not sure why, but something happened midway through the first half (they came out crappy again with no hustle on D).. Then everything changed.
Loved to watch for a change. Happy that the hockey line shifts didn’t happen again, new trend?
Loved Pemsel intensity and Cook’s. Cook’s 22shot attempts is awesome, get it to your best player, he scores and others play off that. Was this a one time thing, fan should will see soon enough.
Go Hawks!

Having a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility that MSU didn't bring their A game tonight to play a 3-9 team in Carver.

From MSU paper “
In no other sport is the play of the home team elevated to such a degree so often. If you watched the opening minutes of Michigan State’s game at Iowa, the difference between the two teams was evident. This wasn’t MSU at Maryland or Indiana. This was MSU against a Tyler Cook and a mid-major roster.”

He might be right, maybe many of us fans are fooling ourselves into thinking tts a coaching issue rather than a talent issue... I’m just sayin’...

Latest posts