Grade Brian's Gameplan

Everyone else was smart enough to figure out what I was doing.......well except you that is.

You got a big game Thursday vs Texas. Will the Clown fans show up and stay for the game? I was talking to a Clone fan today and he said that he will be leaving at halftime, it being a school night and all.

Why would anyone watch two bad big 12 teams when the Packers and Bears are playing!

This from a PSU fan - to my inbox.

First and foremost, let me say that I”m sorry for the outcome of the game on Saturday. The hawks looked awesome. What a great game and defensive display. I think Iowa needed to open up the offense way earlier. PSU was stuffing the box almost daring them to throw it down the field yet they didn’t do it until the half. To me that was a tied game, not a PSU win.

A game plan that had us winning with 4 seconds left. You dudes don't get football. Enjoy your bitch fest losers...
You can thank the defense for that opportunity...loser. Get a football education as quickly as you can. Preferably before you post next week.

The game plan is the Ferentzs" laughing all the way to bank on Mondays...and the game plan is working
'
SMIRKING to the bank,then the VAULT.But not my money.Point is he signed a contract with his "BOSS" a regent? For 7 wins he gets BONUS.and then more per win 7.

Latest posts