Got This Email From YouTube TV

This.

Much ado about nothing unless you and your buddies have a Saturday morning circle jerk watching monster truck reruns.

Hey now up here in MN Fox Sports North carries all of our pro sports teams...except the vikings/gophers obviously. People go crazy when they are blacked out from watching the Twins or the Wild. People don't care as much about the Timberwolves/Lynx/Soccer team but all of those sports are on the regional channel.

After you suggested not only that he should be boning girls well less than half half his age, but that he would be wrong not to - I looked it up, took 10 sec. He was a junior at Idaho in 83 -84. Meaning he was probably 21 or 22. Add 46. Real tuff and creepy stuff that I'm able to add. I understand that math is not everyone's strong suit.

I just thought it was a tad hypocritical that you pile on him constantly for bei when you said something as bad or worse. I realize that I might be in the minority on this here, there are a few pervy old guys on the HN forums.
I wasn't piling on anyone. I don't give a damn where anyone sticks his willy if it's consensual and legal.

The reason I make fun of the dude is because he's a woman hater and pays for fake ass that he's never met. It's funny as hell and he gets all worked up about it.

And the Garza thing was a joke.

If you went to the trouble of doing an NSA-level google check on Frank Garza you should have been able to see that he's married. He posts pictures of himself and his wife all the time on Twitter.

Your sense of humor and joke detection need some fuckin' work, bud. Actually just keep doing what your're doing. It makes me giggle when people get bent out of shape over some pixels on their screen.

Last edited:
Hey now up here in MN Fox Sports North carries all of our pro sports teams...except the vikings/gophers obviously. People go crazy when they are blacked out from watching the Twins or the Wild. People don't care as much about the Timberwolves/Lynx/Soccer team but all of those sports are on the regional channel.
I'm selfish; I admit it. I'd rather lose that stuff than pay more. And if the Twins get blacked out it's not worth having it anyway.

I think all chick sports, NBA, NHL, and especially soccer are all nausea-inducing. But not everyone does; I get it.

Especially soccer. The only defense people have for that sport is that it takes such a high level of athleticism. So does Russian squat dancing, but it doesn't make it a sport.

Now that I think about it, there's a whole lot more strategy and points scored in Russian squat dancing than in soccer.

yt_header_default.png

Hi there,

Our goal with YouTube TV is to offer you the content you love, delivered the way you want.

To make this happen, we need to enter into deals with our partners. Unfortunately, we have been unable to reach an agreement with Sinclair to continue to carry the FOX Regional Sports Networks and YES Network.

Starting February 29, 2020, you will no longer be able to watch live, on demand, or recorded content from your local FOX Regional Sports Network or YES Network.

Please know that we do not take this decision lightly. We value your membership and will continue to strive to build the best streaming experience possible.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your YouTube TV account.

yt_footer_sk.png

©2020 Google LLC d/b/a YouTube,
901 Cherry Avenue,
San Bruno, CA 94066
I live in NL and have not recieved this email. When did you get it? I may switch to Hulu anyway if YT doesn't add the Cubs marquee network.

So my cable was suppose to end as of mid-night last night. My two year agreement with them should have ended yesterday. I just turned my tv on and I still have it! I even spoke to a rep with my cable company yesterday because I am keeping my internet with them, and he even told me over the phone that my cable would end as of yesterday. So either they screwed up and forgot to end my cable or they think they are just going to keep billing me for it when I said that I don't want to . Very frustrating!!

So my cable was suppose to end as of mid-night last night. My two year agreement with them should have ended yesterday. I just turned my tv on and I still have it! I even spoke to a rep with my cable company yesterday because I am keeping my internet with them, and he even told me over the phone that my cable would end as of yesterday. So either they screwed up and forgot to end my cable or they think they are just going to keep billing me for it when I said that I don't want to . Very frustrating!!

Maybe it just has to go thru the monthly time period or was that supposed to be yesterday?

Not sure this has been mentioned in this string of things, but, in MN anyway, YouTube TV and Sinclair struck a temporary extension last Friday. So people here seem to be getting unnerved for pretty much nothing. At least for the time being. Per Bringmethnews and the Mpls StarTribune up here:

"If you're a YouTube TV subscriber who planned to drop it after it lost Fox Sports North, you might want to delay those plans.

The streaming service announced late on Friday that it has reached a temporary agreement with Sinclair Broadcast Group to keep the Fox Regional Sports Network – which includes FSN – on YouTube TV for now.

It means FSN will remain available while YouTube TV and Sinclair – which owns the Fox RSN – negotiate on a more permanent deal."

however:

"It's not the first time that the Fox Regional Sports Network has removed channels from a streaming service after failing to come to terms with the platform. Last year, Fox Sports North disappeared from Sling and DISH packages, and the same happened with Fubo TV."

for what its worth.

Latest posts