Got This Email From YouTube TV

You will be able to get all the Big Ten tournament and NCAA tournament games with Youtube TV

I am fairly certain that they will have resolved the issues by football season

I have never used the Fox Reginal Sports channels ever and will not miss them

:cool:
This.

Much ado about nothing unless you and your buddies have a Saturday morning circle jerk watching monster truck reruns.

I was going to sign up with Youtube TV Live this Sunday, Hmmmmm

But, the regular basketball season is about over. Doesn't the Big 10 Network and ESPN have the Big 10 tournament and then CBS, TNT, TNN and Tru TV have the NCAA games? If Youtube loses FS1 you probably won't miss any Iowa games, and hopefully by football season Sinclair and Youtube will have this worked out

You can always turn off your subscription at any time without penalties and then go with another streaming service that carries the channels you need.

This might be somewhat relevant.

Romo can play a lot of golf with that contract. Yes, player salaries and other salary costs as well as profit projections are what keeps drigving up the costs because the leagues and owners need their cut first to pay for this stuff.

Pro sports keep killing themselves and the next big player contract or strike or lockout is just around the corner. You would think they would have the money they want at this point in time.

Everybody needs to chill the F out. It’s just the regionals. Like Fox Sports Midwest, or Fox Sports South etc. FS1 & 2 are not part of it.

The only thing you’re going to lose is a few MLB/NHL games, Whitetail Hunting With Dudley Dingleberry, and Jimmy-Bob Peckersniffer Bass Fishin’ Weekly

MLB and NHL are niche markets and I’ll gladly give up watching some dickbag in a tree stand whispering about how the deer can’t smell him cause he’s covered in doe piss so my YT TV price doesn’t go up.
Will we lose Girls Gone Wild?

Yeah not to often do I even watch football on fsn. Mostly just NBA here and there. But they should definitely add a feature if they're going to keep the price the same.

Yeah not to often do I even watch football on fsn. Mostly just NBA here and there. But they should definitely add a feature if they're going to keep the price the same.
FSN isn’t going away.

It’s only the regionals. Like Fox Sports North/South/Midwest, etc.

There’s no football on the regionals.

FSN isn’t going away.

It’s only the regionals. Like Fox Sports North/South/Midwest, etc.

There’s no football on the regionals.

Down here there are football games like Coastal Carolina, Furman or Elon on the regional Fox channels, but there are no P5 level games on them.

Down here there are football games like Coastal Carolina, Furman or Elon on the regional Fox channels, but there are no P5 level games on them.
Also, most any games shown on the Fox regionals are also watchable on the Fox Sports app.

@ModebaSan has all the seasons dubbed on VHS. I bet if you offered him five or ten bucks towards his Philippines Phund he’d send ‘em to ya.
Is that somehow worse than you suggesting that a 57 year old man not banging all the 25 year olds that he can is "doing it wrong"? Both are disgusting.

Is that somehow worse than you suggesting that a 57 year old man not banging all the 25 year olds that he can is "doing it wrong"? Both are disgusting.
Not sure where you're going with this.

The fact that you know Frank Garza is 57 is creepier than either of those two things put together.

Not sure where you're going with this.

The fact that you know Frank Garza is 57 is creepier than either of those two things put together.
After you suggested not only that he should be boning girls well less than half half his age, but that he would be wrong not to - I looked it up, took 10 sec. He was a junior at Idaho in 83 -84. Meaning he was probably 21 or 22. Add 46. Real tuff and creepy stuff that I'm able to add. I understand that math is not everyone's strong suit.

I just thought it was a tad hypocritical that you pile on him constantly for bei when you said something as bad or worse. I realize that I might be in the minority on this here, there are a few pervy old guys on the HN forums.

A couple years ago they were talking about this on the radio. The two very worst areas in the US for viewing baseball on TV for blackouts was the Las Vegas area and Iowa.

Starting this year all of Canada will be blacked out from watching Blue Jays games on the app. How's that for a blackout butt ramming.

Iowa is atrocious though. The state has zero pro baseball teams and yet are blacked out from watching like 6 different teams through the app.

Latest posts