Gopher game predictions

Score in regulation

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't help myself. Because of all the Goofer comments I finally went to an opponents forum. The thread was, "Say Something Nice About Iowa". The usual stuff, some funny. Then there was this one.

"I'm jealous of their coach and tradition over the last fifteen years."

Exactly what has our tradition been the past 15 years? All I can gather is we're one of the most inconsistent programs on a year to year basis. Maybe he's a fan of winning and losing in cycles, who knows.

Exactly what has our tradition been the past 15 years? All I can gather is we're one of the most inconsistent programs on a year to year basis. Maybe he's a fan of winning and losing in cycles, who knows.

I think it's relative to each program's situation. Goofer, Boiler and Illianoy fans might have a jealously of our anguished roller coaster ride with steady Eddie Kirk (sarcasm)

Although Minnesota is 3-1, none are quality wins so I think Iowa will hang but I expect more of the same which will not be enough for Iowa to win on the road.

We can't protect the QB or get any WR separation so Minnesota will stack the box and dare CJ to beat us with his arm.

Leidner has had some big games against the Hawks. They'll use him in the running game to keep the Hawks LBs honest and when he does pass, he'll have enough time to pick us apart.

Minnesota 27
Iowa 24

Although Minnesota is 3-1, none are quality wins so I think Iowa will hang but I expect more of the same which will not be enough for Iowa to win on the road.

We can't protect the QB or get any WR separation so Minnesota will stack the box and dare CJ to beat us with his arm.

Leidner has had some big games against the Hawks. They'll use him in the running game to keep the Hawks LBs honest and when he does pass, he'll have enough time to pick us apart.

Minnesota 27
Iowa 24

Iowa's key will be to beat Leidner's arse around. Then he will make mistakes that we can capitalize on. Whether that will happen......

Cant stand to watch old Kirks yawnfest football anymore. Gonna play in a golf tourney instead. Goofers 34-20:(:(

Minnesota 27
Iowa 24
Can't protect our QB, LOL, he can't 'protect' himself, lol..............

Stanley comes in and erases a 10 Point deficit and Iowa wins 35 -17. Stanley's dad pleads for K F to resign in a post game interview on W C C U s Dallas branch office. K F says to Ed P...thats football and K F announces his retirement at the end of the season. Barta ries to hire B F but there isn't enough money left to pay B F and his agent. Barta promptly resigns and Jim Harbaugh being impressed with Iowa quarterbacks becomes the Volunteer coach and A D. The saved money goes to new posh dorms for players. Iowa in 2018-2013 is the repeat National Champion. Cow herd says he really respects Iowa and K F s creativeness along with J Lehman on the network.
You are a total nut-job.........Was that supposed to be 'funny'???? My 'sarcasm' meter is on the fritz.........

While I would love to think there is a major shake up thats going to happen, and the problems all got fixed this week, I have watched this show tooooo many times. We will not stop their run game, they are still mad after losing to PSU in OT, We will not get any pressure on Leidner. CJ will get sacked 5 times, and we will lose again - Minn 35-17

You are aret nut-job.........Was that supposed to be 'funny'???? My 'sarcasm' meter is on the fritz.........
Next time you pay to buddy up with Kirk are you going to rmtell
You are a total nut-job.........Was that supposed to be 'funny'???? My 'sarcasm' meter is on the fritz.........

Ick, are you gonna report me to KF next time you pay to be his buddy for a day?

By my count (including the "Gohpers x 2" thread) I've got 15 of 23 - nearly 2:1 - predicting a loss.
Average score prediction = Minny 26 - Iowuh 18.5.:(

I'm probably making more of a homer pic but I have Iowa 31-27. I refuse to believe we're as bad as we've looked. We need to beat Minny to go to a bowl. While we've played bad we have the talent to be much better. I'm praying our coaches let our players use their talents.

38-17, Minnesota. 7 of our 17 points will come on a long TD drive in the 4th quarter, when the game's pretty much over.

Someone complains about being attacked on here....

Then proceeds to do nothing but attack on here.

And use wayyyy to many "LOLs"

Latest posts