Good Luck to Mr. Forbes

WDMVike

Several people on this board and other media outlets have reported that Mr. Forbes will be interviewing for the Iowa HC job today. Of all the names (Except Pearl) that are being discussed, I have really started to root for Mr. Forbes. So with that, I want to wish Steve Forbes Luck in the interview today. KNOCK EM DEAD STEVE!!!!!! Come to Iowa and (As Larry the Cable guy would say) GIT R DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDM

Several people on this board and other media outlets have reported that Mr. Forbes will be interviewing for the Iowa HC job today. Of all the names (Except Pearl) that are being discussed, I have really started to root for Mr. Forbes. So with that, I want to wish Steve Forbes Luck in the interview today. KNOCK EM DEAD STEVE!!!!!! Come to Iowa and (As Larry the Cable guy would say) GIT R DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDM

I highly doubt he is in town interviewing a day before his team plays in the sweet 16.

I could see this possible as Tenn is playing tomorrow in St. Louis, it would be a 1 to a 1 1/2hr plan ride or 4 1/2hr car ride. I hope the OP is right and we can land forbes as our coach.

I didn't know that interviews had to occur in Iowa City, or that GB was unable to travel the daunting distance to St. Louis. I hope that this is true and Steve gets hired as soon as Tennessee loses in the tournament, (I don't care if its the next game or the win the championship).

On a sidenote...why do we want the 2nd assistant off a staff? HE doesn't fit the requirements Barta laid out....
Actually why DON'T you want him. You're the staunchest detractor on the Forbes high that's been hazing listlessly through the board. Prove your case.

I lived in Nebraska for 6 years. Don't EVER associate me with that state again. All I heard was Huskers Huskers Huskers, which is why I cheer for them to lose Every Game They play. No matter the sport.

WDM

I could see Forbes getting on a plane to IC or Barta going to St. Louis to talk to Forbes and/or Pearl.

GO HAWKS!!!

Actually why DON'T you want him. You're the staunchest detractor on the Forbes high that's been hazing listlessly through the board. Prove your case.

I'm not sold on this guy either.

What's his credential? He can recruit? See Raveling. He's from Iowa? See McDermott. He's not even Tennesee's #1 assistant coach? See 100s of assistants who'd want a B10 head coaching job.

Latest posts