Good game guys

And this one ----lol - from Farkboard. In response to my posting the original.

3bmu6Fw.jpg

I cant look at a still shot of a guy touching his right knee, and conclude that that was the knee "he was working on".. Either way,there were several things that didn't go the way of each time.. that was most definitely a fumble earlier in the game, and it wasn't even close. that's the way the cookie crumbles

Overall the outcome was a just outcome. LSU was better.

We feel that there were a few plays the hawks left out there on the field. A bit frustrating for us.

I cant look at a still shot of a guy touching his right knee, and conclude that that was the knee "he was working on".. Either way,there were several things that didn't go the way of each time.. that was most definitely a fumble earlier in the game, and it wasn't even close. that's the way the cookie crumbles

I don't think he was whining about calls, refs, etc. LSU was the better team, period. The issue is when you talked about booing "Injured" players. Those players weren't injured and you know it. That was a dirty classless move, if anyone didn't boo they should have.

To all the posters in this thread and in others who are upset with LSU faking injuries, please continue, especially the ones who actually think it had a meaningful impact on the game's outcome.

Pure entertainment.

And this one ----lol - from Farkboard. In response to my posting the original.

3bmu6Fw.jpg
Uh, no.
The arrow by the yardnumber is pointing the wrong dirction.

If you watch that play 90 is jogging downfield following the play and then comes up "lame."

The other injury I have no problem with. But his guy was flopping.

It is difficult for a team like Iowa to match the combination of size, speed, and athleticism that a top five recruiting team like LSU can put on the field. The biggest advantage was the size & athleticism of LSU’s defensive linemen which were too much for Iowa’s smaller interior offensive line to establish the running game. Without a decent power running game on first and second down, Iowa’s offense is going to have difficulty moving the football. In and of itself, speed wasn’t as much an issue, except that LSU was quick everywhere including the big guys.

Quick to go down when Iowa did manage to wear them down, too.

One thing I particularly thought was helpful was every tackle Lsu's D made, one of their guys would jump outta the scrum doing the c-walk/harlem shake letting me know who made the final tackle.. thank you lesh mileshh

If LSU were so good they wold not have to fake injuries. THe refs should have never have allowed a play stoppage. Has that guy decided what leg to fake being injured yet? He reminds me a lot of George Castanza on Seinfeld, put him in a hover round both his legs are "bad"!

Fumble to LSU, not reviewed.
No warning for sideline interference.
Open hand pass OVERTURNED, which shouldn't have.
Huge holding call on INT to the 1/2 yard line.

I could go on, but all these horrible reefing calls HELPED the hawks. Tough to blame the refs on this one.

Why you so mad bcl? Show some class; im sure you were there with your 5 year old, booing at injured players. If you watched the replay, both of those players could have very well been legitimately hurt. Its not like we were real scared of your vaunted high pace offense. Its just a good thing im objective and level headed enough to realize that turds like you are representative of the fans of the University your root for

Maybe the second guy, but Johnson was clearly faking. The guy holds his left knee to bring out the trainers, who then focus on his right knee. Considering the situation at the time (not to mention his antics after the game), it's pretty clear he wasn't legitimately hurt.

I don't think that's what cost Iowa the game, but let's not pretend that Iowa fans at the game didn't have a legitimate beef on that play.

Seriously, LSU is gutless as ****. **** that team and **** this guy's backhanded complement.

I agree with this minus the cussing. OP seriously dissed Iowa. Guys, other than two drives, LSU did basically nothing. That ISN'T getting manhandled, that is called being in the game to the end. Our offense though.....gotta get that shored up.

I agree with this minus the cussing. OP seriously dissed Iowa. Guys, other than two drives, LSU did basically nothing. That ISN'T getting manhandled, that is called being in the game to the end. Our offense though.....gotta get that shored up.

I dissed Iowa? I gave you guys props on being a tough, gritty team. We did nothing? we came out on the first drive and punched you in the mouth. We played you with a true freshman QB getting his first start.. Do you really think that game is even close if we have our Senior QB that threw for over 3000 yards and had 2 1000 yard receivers was in the game??
And you cant blame your offense on needing "to get shored up".. They didn't play very well because our defense, minus our best interior lineman mind you, stifled and smothered your receivers. As far as the refs and the antics, there was quite a bit of ******** on both sides, and that big 12 officiating crew was sub par at best..
And I have seen some of your fans revert to racial and social epithets and talk like nobody gave Iowa a chance, LSU couldn't put little ol Iowa away, etc etc.. (mostly on your terrible Rivals board). There are as many backwoods/ redneck people in the north/Midwest as there are in the South. Its called rural America, I am well traveled so I can personally attest to this. And there is a poll on the right of my page that says 72% of Iowa fans thought Iowa would win today. It just wasn't yalls day, you're about 2 top 10 recruiting classes away from hanging with the SEC elite.

OP:

Congrats to a strong Tiger showing....strong enough to topple a fairly-decent Iowa team.

2013 SEC > B1G
2013 LSU > Iowa

Really OP...gtfo of here with your backhanded compliments and pats on the head. LSU has consistently top 10 rated recruiting classes, a wealth of talent in their own back yard, a coaching staff and a conference that care only about football (not so much about academic integrity or abiding by the law), and you guys are 1-1 against Iowa in the past decade. Let me repeat that, 1 and 1 against Iowa. It's a sad day for LSU football that their fans have to come and gloat about being 1-1 against a team like Iowa that has nothing close to the advantages that LSU has. Sad part about this whole thing is that this game today and you almost getting your GED will be the only thing you and the Tiger fanbase will be talking about for the next year in your shanties on the swamp. Please let our fan base commiserate over our loss today...because tomorrow we actually have jobs, careers, and responsibilities to attend to in the morning. And with that I will say good day to you...friend...please don't come back.

Really OP...gtfo of here with your backhanded compliments and pats on the head. LSU has consistently top 10 rated recruiting classes, a wealth of talent in their own back yard, a coaching staff and a conference that care only about football (not so much about academic integrity or abiding by the law), and you guys are 1-1 against Iowa in the past decade. Let me repeat that, 1 and 1 against Iowa. It's a sad day for LSU football that their fans have to come and gloat about being 1-1 against a team like Iowa that has nothing close to the advantages that LSU has. Sad part about this whole thing is that this game today and you almost getting your GED will be the only thing you and the Tiger fanbase will be talking about for the next year in your shanties on the swamp. Please let our fan base commiserate over our loss today...because tomorrow we actually have jobs, careers, and responsibilities to attend to in the morning. And with that I will say good day to you...friend...please don't come back.

I think we can close this one out now:)

Hey deafvalley dbag, take your inbred backhanded "compliment" and shove it up your swamp @$$.

Enjoy living in that third world sh!thole that is Louisiana.

OP...really? You come on a competitors board (2 or more apparently) to say we (Iowa) were ok and all....dude, if you're going to do that, do it to gloat. No need to leave backhanded compliments....gloat baby, your team won.

On the other hand, aside from the first drive they really did not outplay iowa by much. At least you understand your recruiting pool lands higher rated players. I'm sure the game "may" have played out differently with your other qb, but if these two rosters played each other five times, there would be similar close outcomes, not all won by the same team.

Iowa, while showing up for only one half, were in this game until the late turnover. LSU may have been the better team...but only today.

Further, the"flopping" and after whistle extra activity by LSU was pretty tasteless...the booing by Iowa fans at that point should be expected...especially since I've seen it happen on TV in at least a couple other of your games this season. It may not have had a bearing in the final outcome, but it certainly did on that potentionally game tying drive.

Lastly, While not at this game personally, but having been at the last one where Iowa won, and being old friends with your alum Leonard Marshall, I have respect for most of your fan base, don't screw it up...take your win and go back to your own boards...ba-bye.

LSU has a spring class titled "Right-Left 101". The class was only about 1/3 full because it was thought to be a political science class.

It is not a political science class; it's now filling up fast with 6'5" 290 pound guys.

Latest posts