GoHawks.com

I thought the new gohawks.com iowa football site was supposed to be unveiled at 11:00 this morning? I was planning on checking it out all afternoon, but now I guess I'll have to work.

Wow.....I have goosebumps after watching the intro video

AHHHHH quit teasing!!!!!!!!! :mad: I jest of course, but this is killing me not being able to figure out why the heck the website isn't live from my computer here at work. I've tried everything I can think of!

Awesome. Simply awesome.

I got goosebumps watching the OB clips.

And I loved Stanzi's one-handed grab in the What if The Hawkeyes Didn't Believe short.

;)

AHHHHH quit teasing!!!!!!!!! :mad: I jest of course, but this is killing me not being able to figure out why the heck the website isn't live from my computer here at work. I've tried everything I can think of!

Perhaps your employer's firewall blocks certain multimedia sites? If that's the case, I can think of only one solution -- knock off early on a Friday afternoon!

There is a little radio player in the bottom left that plays the fight song, on iowa, beer polka and other things. this is nice

If you go to the strength and conditioning tab and then to the 'Results' tab they have 'Intial Test' and 'Best Result' from former players. Pretty cool.

I got goosebumps. I have been in full baseball mode for the last few weeks, now, I'm ready for IC in September. Simply AWESOME!

Anyone notice the countdown clock at the bottom of the page? It's counting down to a 2:30 start vs Eastern Illinois. However, on Hawkeyespots.com it's listed as an 11:05 start.

:confused::confused:

Latest posts