GoHawks.com

If you go to the strength and conditioning tab and then to the 'Results' tab they have 'Intial Test' and 'Best Result' from former players. Pretty cool.

1.73 best result in the 40 yard dash for Robert Gallery! :eek: :eek: very impressive

off the pace of gallery but Greenway is at 4.07

and the SEC say the B10 is slow....

Check the full length intro video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLBstbt8xJ4]YouTube - gohawks.com Intro 2010[/ame]

yeah the whole if they didn't believe thing was amazing...

helmet cam was awesome

i see myself wasting a lot of time on that site, lol

What a great site. I see some are saying it's toooooo busy and I understand that but this site isn't for the 30 and 40 something audience. As ACDC once said "If it's to loud your to old". This is a perfect recruiting tool that the younger kids will love. My two 17 yearolds loved it. A lot better then LET GET MAD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

This site is meant for all the high school recruits that are thinking about Iowa.

Did you notice all the NFL links, pictures, draft history, etc.? "Hey, kids, come to Iowa, and we'll get you in the NFL."

Awesome, goose-bump raising.

I thought the new gohawks.com iowa football site was supposed to be unveiled at 11:00 this morning? I was planning on checking it out all afternoon, but now I guess I'll have to work.

Does anyone else have a fix for this? I still cannot see the new site and it's driving me nuts! I've already cleared cache and cookies. Any ideas?

What a great site. I see some are saying it's toooooo busy and I understand that but this site isn't for the 30 and 40 something audience. As ACDC once said "If it's to loud your to old". This is a perfect recruiting tool that the younger kids will love. My two 17 yearolds loved it. A lot better then LET GET MAD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

This 40 year old absolutely loves it. See......AC/DC is this band....and they play rock music.. ;-)

Latest posts