Glenn Mason= *******

Ihawks61

ON the big ten show tonight Glenn Mason says iowa is a trick and not treat saying that we should have lost to UNI. Ok people get over it that was 7 games ago and the last time i checked we are not the only team to have a problem with a lesser opponent. Look at all the hype va tech got and look at them now. Bottom line we are undefeated. It doesnt matter if you win by 1 or 100 a win is a win.

Last edited:
They shoulda been able to kick a field goal.

He's bitter. We were instrumental in ruining his coaching career.

Agreed - scary smile! He is still smiling when he is talking. I think he is trying to be Jeff Dunham.

And if he would have said he thinks Iowa should be #1 in the nation, people would be saying he is smart and great.

It's just an opinion by someone that doesn't have a vote in the process. No big deal.

He was on a local radio show yesterday and was giving the Hawks props. Kinda like a politician to say one thing in Iowa and another thing to the masses. He wasn't a good coach and, regardless of how he speaks of Iowa, he doesn't come across very well on the BTN network (hello, trying too hard).
-Greg

Remember that all these guys are in show business and they are simply working from a ******. Who knows or care what these guys really think? It's all part of the show.

No, but our theme song should be "Get Over It." :)

Enjoy the season and realize that Iowa is not now and will never be a media darling. We can continue to look for reasons to get offended or accept it for what it is (right or wrong) and move on. Personally, I am getting "disrespect apathy." If/when Iowa loses, I will probably get worked up with the "see I told you so" and "contender to pretender" comments, though.
-Greg

ON the big ten show tonight Glenn Mason says iowa is a trick and not treat saying that we should have lost to UNI. Ok people get over it that was 7 games ago and the last time i checked we are not the only team to have a problem with a lesser opponent. Look at all the hype va tech got and look at them now. Bottom line we are undefeated. It doesnt matter if you win by 1 or 100 a win is a win.

We aren't the only team to have struggled against a lesser opponent, but the issue is we've (at least appeared to have) struggled against most of our opponents.

A couple of decisive wins against IU and NW could help us in getting rid of that bad rap.

This comment will hit us every week until the bowl game, until it switches to "this Iowa team has come a long way from the UNI game."

I don't really care what he is saying about IOWA (well, I do, but), I think he is just a horrible analyst and I do not like having to watch him. The other three on the BTN are fine (Revsine, Dinardo and Griffith).

I don't really care what he is saying about IOWA (well, I do, but), I think he is just a horrible analyst and I do not like having to watch him. The other three on the BTN are fine (Revsine, Dinardo and Griffith).

+1 he's as bad as Troy Vincent.

Latest posts