Glenn Mason= *******

You do realize that in that segment, one guy has to say trick and one guy treat,right? So Mason got the short straw. On the next question on Pryor, Mason got the trick again and Dinardo got the treat.

Not defending Mason as much as just pointing out that if they both agreed, it would not work for their purposes.
Mason was just playing along.

blocking two fg's in a row is not luck Iowa deserved to win that game, they made the plays when it counted i'm sick of hearing we should have lost that game.

I agree with most of the original poster's comments except that it doesn't matter how much you win by. I disagree and so do the human pollsters which make up 2/3 of the BCS formula.

I agree with most of the original poster's comments except that it doesn't matter how much you win by. I disagree and so do the human pollsters which make up 2/3 of the BCS formula.

I agree, the margin you win by should matter...but so should strength of schedule and the fact is Iowa's is better than the rest of the undefeated team's. Considering the fact that they have beaten everybody on the tough schedule, they shouldn't be behind everyone in the human polls. Here is another thing yeah, we struggled with the bad teams in the non-conference but we beat the crap out of an ISU team that isn't half bad and an Arizona team that is a top 25 team right now.

I've never been a Glen Mason fan. Had something to do with him always smiling into the cameras on the sidelines when he should have been coaching. And also being slimey enough to apply for the head coaching position at daOSU while having that same position at another Big 10 school. However, with all that baggage, Tim Brewster makes Glen Mason look like Ara Parseghian.

Latest posts