Gessell, Woodbury, Paige

I'm just glad this kid is getting the heck out of the Big10. I would hate to see him at Wisconsin. What is up with the kids in CR. The few good ones that come out of there seem like they can hardly wait to leave the state. But NC vs Iowa in it's current state is a no brainer. Hopefully Fran can make Iowa one of those schools kids from anywhere would love to play at.

It's simple. The Hawks haven't been any good for years. A generation of kids haven't enjoyed regular NCAA appearances. My 13 year old son has only a faint memory of the Iowa team that was a 3 seed.

I'm just glad this kid is getting the heck out of the Big10. I would hate to see him at Wisconsin. What is up with the kids in CR. The few good ones that come out of there seem like they can hardly wait to leave the state. But NC vs Iowa in it's current state is a no brainer. Hopefully Fran can make Iowa one of those schools kids from anywhere would love to play at.

I agree, I wish he would have came to Iowa as I think he could have been part of something special but if not then I am glad Iowa is not going to have to face him later. Perhaps in the NCAA tournament.

It's simple. The Hawks haven't been any good for years. A generation of kids haven't enjoyed regular NCAA appearances. My 13 year old son has only a faint memory of the Iowa team that was a 3 seed.

Yes, this is why it is so critical Fran turns this team around fast. The only consistent team in the state of Iowa the past few years is UNI. This state has been able to produce some good D1 basketball talent over the years and it would be nice if they stayed home.

now for good news about a IOWA RECRUIT Gesell had 20 pt, 7 rbd and 7 asst. to get the top seed is Class B State and is over 2000 at 2030 for his career, and will have 3 a chance at 3 game to increase his totals., Paige may be a Iowa kid but he's not a Iowa committ

now for good news about a IOWA RECRUIT Gesell had 20 pt, 7 rbd and 7 asst. to get the top seed is Class B State and is over 2000 at 2030 for his career, and will have 3 a chance at 3 game to increase his totals., Paige may be a Iowa kid but he's not a Iowa committ

Trey Burke is neither an Iowa kid nor an Iowa commit and you seem to talk about him an awful lot.

for the record Iowa was in Burke's final 3 before he signed with Michigan, abd according to some it came down to either Michigan or Iowa, that's why i know about him,

for the record Iowa was in Burke's final 3 before he signed with Michigan, abd according to some it came down to either Michigan or Iowa, that's why i know about him,

For the record, none of this matters as you implied just a couple posts ago we should be talking about Iowa commits.

my use of Burke was as a measuring stick to guage Gesell's impact coming to Iowa nothing more, i could not think of another player to use in the BT. people try to guess what a incoming player will do in terms of #'s, so I used the only player i could think of in terms of being close in rankings and playing the same position.
not to mention both being starters their 1st season, i do not follow all BT school and didn't know about the Illinois player, so now i have a low end and a high end to use in looking at what Gesell can do for Iowa next fall, rather than just guessing.

I will absolutely agree with the poster who said at least Paige isn't staying in the Big 10 and is going to NC. It's going to be annoying to watch Brust and Uthoff for the next 4 years. But it's sure fun to beat them.

For the record, none of this matters as you implied just a couple posts ago we should be talking about Iowa commits.

then why so many post about Paige, i don't see you complaining about him being talked about, whether he is a Michigan kid or a Iowa kid he is not a Iowa commit

I will absolutely agree with the poster who said at least Paige isn't staying in the Big 10 and is going to NC. It's going to be annoying to watch Brust and Uthoff for the next 4 years. But it's sure fun to beat them.
Maybe we can get to a level where it will be annoying for Buckeye fans to see White in an Iowa uniform.:)

i don't know about OSU, but i would love to get a top kid out of NC, that Roy Toy wants, that would be a better feeling

Latest posts