Gesell reminds me of Hinrich

Paige: 2 gms 26.5 min pg 4 ppg 3 ast pg 3.5 to pg .235 fg% .000 3pt%

Gesell: 2 gms 28 min pg 11 ppg 4.5 ast pg 2 to pg .529 fg% .444 3pt%

Hearing a lot about this kid w/out having seen him play yet. Do we really have a six foot white bread that can play I ask? Really? If so I must look into

I remember last year So. Sioux City went down to Pheonix to play ina holiday tourney. They held their own down there with some nationally ranked teams and the Pheonix paper said Gesell was the one of the best guards theyve seen since Mike Bibby while he was the U OF A and had the city talking the whole week he was there.

He's kind of like a mixture of Steve Nash's shot and quickness with Derick Rose's strength and finishing ability.

And when the game's on the line, who would you rather have with the ball, MG or Kobe? I think we all know the answer...and he's wearing Hawkeye gear.

And when the game's on the line, who would you rather have with the ball, MG or Kobe? I think we all know the answer...and he's wearing Hawkeye gear.

He's as mentally tough as they come. You could execute his girlfriend under the basket, and he'll still drain his throws.

He's as mentally tough as they come. You could execute his girlfriend under the basket, and he'll still drain his throws.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something disturbing about this post. All that being said, it's funny as hizell and I nominate it for post of the year.

He reminds me of Ryan Luehrsmann. Ryan hustled a lot, but didn't shoot much. He was a good ball handler and played good D. He also made 36% of his 3-point shots for his career. Gesell will score a lot more than Ryan, because he'll shoot a lot more.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something disturbing about this post. All that being said, it's funny as hizell and I nominate it for post of the year.

With all 36 posts, nobody cares about who you think post of the year is. Ghost of BTT doesn't deserve to be encouraged.

Latest posts