Georgia fan rips own player on Facebook.

That response was awesome. Seriously, why the hell would you own a gun, let alone one with the serial number scratched off. YOU'RE A D1 FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY A CENT FOR ANYTHING. YOU'RE NOT IN THE HOOD, YOU'RE NOT A GANGSTA, YOU'RE AN IDIOT! I love it.

So it is cool for a grown a man to go on a hypocritical rant on social media in response to an immature and impulsive teen's stupid facebook message?

That guy's "back in my day" card is no better than the football player's "poor me" card. So I'm suppose to be impressed this guy had a black-n-white television (lots of people of had black-n-white TV's in the 60's, same with the radio), or that he had to work through college to pay drastically cheaper college tuition, or that people 3 generations ago had to build a life for themselves?

Lot's of people do that. And most of those people don't tell feel the need to lecture others because of it. The whole thing reeks of bitterness or inferiority. The message also shows the football player's point--although its hard to feel sorry for athletes or famous young people, there certainly are different social costs that come with the territory.

Not sayin it's cool to go on a rant. Just sayin it's generally cheaper to learn fom other's mistakes. This is simple, but true. In real life, we don't get a do-over, like in COD.

I love the lead paint sammiches line, and it was an awesome rant that I mostly agree with.

Having said that, the guy also spent paragraphs whining about his own struggles. Kinda ironic.

Human beings struggle. All of us, in some way.

So it is cool for a grown a man to go on a hypocritical rant on social media in response to an immature and impulsive teen's stupid facebook message?

That guy's "back in my day" card is no better than the football player's "poor me" card. So I'm suppose to be impressed this guy had a black-n-white television (lots of people of had black-n-white TV's in the 60's, same with the radio), or that he had to work through college to pay drastically cheaper college tuition, or that people 3 generations ago had to build a life for themselves?

Lot's of people do that. And most of those people don't tell feel the need to lecture others because of it. The whole thing reeks of bitterness or inferiority. The message also shows the football player's point--although its hard to feel sorry for athletes or famous young people, there certainly are different social costs that come with the territory.

I agree with you.

This geezer is pry one of those old creeps that use facebook exclusively to complain about all his life's problems. Forget doing anything about them, Im just gonna blast them on facebook and expect people's sympathy.

I agree with you.

This geezer is pry one of those old creeps that use facebook exclusively to complain about all his life's problems. Forget doing anything about them, Im just gonna blast them on facebook and expect people's sympathy.

Lemme guess...you're one of the entitlement generation he's referring to. That mirror can be a beatch...but looking into it will set you free.

I agree with you.

Or he is tired of hearing a college athlete that receives free schooling and everything else he could need for 4 yrs whine and b**** about this "struggles"? He used some things hes gone through to help express how easy others have it compared to some, didn't seem like he was looking for sympathy just proving a point. I agree with him didn't feel sympathy for him but can understand where hes coming from, considering I FINALLY paid off my student loans and just upgraded my 14 in black and white to a 18 in color with HD rabbit ears.

Or he is tired of hearing a college athlete that receives free schooling and everything else he could need for 4 yrs whine and b**** about this "struggles"? He used some things hes gone through to help express how easy others have it compared to some, didn't seem like he was looking for sympathy just proving a point. I agree with him didn't feel sympathy for him but can understand where hes coming from, considering I FINALLY paid off my student loans and just upgraded my 14 in black and white to a 18 in color with HD rabbit ears.

Mind if I ask your age and degree?

So it is cool for a grown a man to go on a hypocritical rant on social media in response to an immature and impulsive teen's stupid facebook message?That guy's "back in my day" card is no better than the football player's "poor me" card. So I'm suppose to be impressed this guy had a black-n-white television (lots of people of had black-n-white TV's in the 60's, same with the radio), or that he had to work through college to pay drastically cheaper college tuition, or that people 3 generations ago had to build a life for themselves? Lot's of people do that. And most of those people don't tell feel the need to lecture others because of it. The whole thing reeks of bitterness or inferiority. The message also shows the football player's point--although its hard to feel sorry for athletes or famous young people, there certainly are different social costs that come with the territory.

Dude wasn't complaining or whining about his struggles he simply used his life to put this entitled chup'ss life into proper perspective. His point is that people have struggled, are struggling and will struggle in ways this punk could never imagine so he should be damn grateful for his opportunity in life and take advantage of it and not expect a single ounce of empathy from the many who would love to have the opportunity he has been given. NOW GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!

If I was an 18-23 year old D1 football player I would get tired of having washed up, wanna be, was never good enough to play in college 40 year old ex high school football players stalk me on facebook and twitter.

If I was an 18-23 year old D1 football player I would get tired of having washed up, wanna be, was never good enough to play in college 40 year old ex high school football players stalk me on facebook and twitter.

How about if one of them wore a replica of your jersey to the game? :eek:

Without getting too into my life story I started out in Criminal Justice, had to put degree on hold after moving to Nevada because of costs of out of state tuition. I ended up changing my major and I am 32 and have done both the community college and university route, not going to get into life story as to get accused of looking for sympathy.

Latest posts