Georges Niang's body image is confusing

"It was when someone told me I had bigger breasts than their girlfriend," the Iowa State basketball star said at the Big 12 Conference media day Wednesday. "I figured I should probably get myself together after that."

If this thread was started by anyone but homer, it would be weird. Since it was started by homer though, I'd say this is well within his "normal" threshold.

Bigger breasts or not, the guy can play. He makes everyone around him better.
Are you a Hawk fan? Anyway, it's not as good if you have to explain it.

Thin skinned because he's affected by the breasts comment so he decided to make his boobs match his THIN skin.

Doesn't Iowa play ISU at Wells Fargo this year? If it's allowed, why not have -everyone- wear bras on the outside for when Georges shoots FTs.

Doesn't Iowa play ISU at Wells Fargo this year? If it's allowed, why not have -everyone- wear bras on the outside for when Georges shoots FTs.

They play in Carver this year. That would be funny if he was still big boob McGee.....since he lost the weight, it would lose its effect.

I've always liked Niang's game, but he may regret losing some of that weight. A big part of his game was using his hefty rear end to back himself into the lane.

Have the poster use an emoticon like, for instance, a smiley face with the tongue sticking out next time, dad. I can't read minds but I can read print.

Last edited:
I've always liked Niang's game, but he may regret losing some of that weight. A big part of his game was using his hefty rear end to back himself into the lane.

I think the idea for him losing weight was they could play him more at the 3 and keep pressure off his knees/ankles. Also not having to sit him as much.

Credit to him for changing his lifestyle. That will pay dividends beyond basketball someday.

Having lost that much weight I wonder if he has been forced to give up his signature move of backing a defender down into the paint. Might change his inside game a bit.....

Latest posts