Gene Chizik’s Wife Went A Little Crazy

Sheesh. Such tired, unoriginal material. C'mon, 'drummer, you can do better than this. :rolleyes: ;)

Sometimes the truth is boring. Guys our age understand that Scorp.

But these youngsters...if it ain't got a techno-beat and flash...they ain't interested. Shiny things get their attention.

But these youngsters tough...if it ain't got a techno-beat and flash...they ain't interested. Shiny things get their attention.

Sadly, all too true.

Remember when cars didn't have video screens built into the front headrests, and kids were cruelly forced to interact with their parents and siblings during trips, and/or look out the window and stimulate their imaginations? Oh, that was sooooo mean and horrible. Kids were sooooo deprived until recently.
Oh, and kids didn't used to be obese and stupid.
Coincidence??

But these youngsters...if it ain't got a techno-beat and flash...they ain't interested. Shiny things get their attention.

God damn your old hd, techno-beats? So 2010. It's all about the dubstep now. Watch any commercial marketing a product to teh childenns. Dubstep-beats.

Sadly, all too true.

Remember when cars didn't have video screens built into the front headrests, and kids were cruelly forced to interact with their parents and siblings during trips, and/or look out the window and stimulate their imaginations? Oh, that was sooooo mean and horrible. Kids were sooooo deprived until recently.
Coincidence??

I find it disturbing that all the youngsters walk around with earbuds. Everyone is cocooning even when they are circulating in public places.

Pics or GTFO.

I'll take a pic of the stadium when I head out for dinner. No way I'd mess around trying to vandalize it...these goobers would boil me in oil. Football are serious bidness down heah. Deadly serious.

I'll take a pic of the stadium when I head out for dinner. No way I'd mess around trying to vandalize it...these goobers would boil me in oil. Football are serious bidness down heah. Deadly serious.

Just tell them you were writing "Auburn Sucks". It's not liek they could read it?

Sadly, all too true.

Coincidence??

I swear that as a parent of young children I fight the good fight against this everyday. It is hard - they don't understand why you are, from their perspective, depriving them. The way things are now is the only way things have ever been from their point of view - my daughter has no memory of a world in which there were no iphones nor any memory of a world in which 30-40% of her playmates weren't obese.

Just tell them you were writing "Auburn Sucks". It's not liek they could read it?

Dude, it's a VERY sensitive subject round nyah. Remember the scary fat uber-neck who went over to Auburn's famous Toomers Corner and poisoned teh legendary trees? He's a big-time bama fan from Tuscaloosa.
#truestory

I swear that as a parent of young children I fight the good fight against this everyday. It is hard - they don't understand why you are, from their perspective, depriving them. The way things are now is the only way things have ever been from their point of view - my daughter has no memory of a world in which there were no iphones nor any memory of a world in which 30-40% of her playmates weren't obese.

I commend you for parenting as you do. I don't need to tell you, but your kids will someday thank you for doing so.
I applaud "old fashioned" parents. Their kids are always the most well-behaved, well-adjusted, and inevitably, the most successful.

I now understand why KF has banned Mary from Twitter and spacebook. Not that Mary is anything like Mrs. Cheezdik.

Latest posts