Game thread

No he is right this team is pathetic, if you want to look through your Iowa colored glasses go for it, but it still remains this team is pathetic.

Fine, if you want to think like that go ahead. This team is not pathetic. The offense has been clicking for the most part. It has been the defense.

Bash them all you want. You will never see me bash this team. Get upset and think someone should sit, yeah why not, but not call out a whole team and call them pathetic.

I can see the improvement, just not in the defense. A certain 7 footer will help tremendously.

You're a reasonable guy, tm but I think that "belief" is often a bit too "popular" -- sometimes ya gotta push the horse a bit, and, White / that lineup was showing no sign of fatigue there. Instead of pulling him / them, you use your timeouts to get some rest. Overwhelmingly, coaches use timeouts in response to the negative -- to disrupt the other team's runs -- and far to infrequently use them to actually benefit their team with some rest, reset and refocus. In that case, he actually played right into Indiana's timeout by offering up a disruption to his own team's chemistry and flow. He handed over momentum and it was the turning point that has now avalanched far past the point of no return.
Actually, look at White the previous 2 possessions, he was sucking wind. Needed a blow really bad.

you have your opinion on the refs i have mine, mine turned sour the Jim Bain phantom foul and watching Hightower for to long, like i said the players from Iowa needs to stop breathing on Zeller 2 clean blocks and they both were called fouls

I miss the days of Tom Davis teams and his ability to teach someone how to box out, and get a rebound.

you have your opinion on the refs i have mine, mine turned sour the Jim Bain phantom foul and watching Hightower for to long, like i said the players from Iowa needs to stop breathing on Zeller 2 clean blocks and they both were called fouls

Dude! who the Frick cares??? Save it for games like UNI when it deserves crying about.

For f*ck's sake. Put someone on Zeller and tell him to STAY ON HIS F*CKING HIP, NO MATTER WHAT. I'm sick of seeing us forget that he's even out there.

The defense is what it is, but the fact that Iowa will not rebound is what has gotten this game out of control.

EVERY player should be crashing the boards...that is embrassing the way Iowa rebounds the ball.

How funny you say that. That's the same observation my 15 year-old freshman daughter, who plays varsity ball but really could care less about Iowa sports, made before the game started.

Maybe Zeller will bruise his hand after all these dunks?

I wish JO was more athletic and could run screens or do something to get open, because when he is.. that kid is money.

Latest posts