Game thread

Yea, that mid-major coaching move after White pulled to within 1 on the drive/dunk, then pulling the line-up for Archie, et el was the beginning of the end. You can't expect a line-up of 3/5 mid-major guys to battle a ranked D-1 team.

Very bad coaching play, there.

Contrary to popular belief, White is not Superman. He can't play 40 minutes, and certainly not at the pace we were playing at the time. He was gonna need a blow eventually, and unfortunately we aren't loaded with bench players who can hang with Indiana.

1st time this season Indiana scored over 50 pts in a half, like i said best game this season and its not even close and to think Nebraska beat these guys

Terrible job by Fran there when Hawks go to 32-31 by pulling the line-up that got you there.

Now, to close out the half he's basically conceded ... Brommer, really? I know key guys have 2 fouls but you've got to recognize that sitting them to "keep them out of foul trouble" will simply result in an insurmountable hole.

C'mon, Fran! You're better at recognizing in game than that!

Team isn't pathetic. They got out-run by a better conditioned, more experienced and deeper team.

Can't always run with teams, especially if they are punishing you for mistakes on the defensive game.

Not arguing that. We aint going anywhere anyway. Might as well try and run Fran's stuff for the future.

We beat some teams playing an up-tempo style of ball. We played PU close twice. Outplayed Neb for 30 minutes. But this gameplan is way more uptempo than our previous games. I don't see why we just drastically changed our identity.

This does nothing but expose us. We're out this game at half.

Latest posts