game thread

White >>>>>>>>>May

In response to an earlier post about white starting over mccabe.
Marble
Gates
white
babsabe
mccabe

You know, win or lose (hopefully win), the passion this team plays with is just fun to watch.

Whoever started that thread complaining that the team may be taking on too much of Fran's personality can **** themselves :)

You know, win or lose (hopefully win), the passion this team plays with is just fun to watch.

Whoever started that thread complaining that the team may be taking on too much of Fran's personality can **** themselves :)

Agreed. I like the way this team competes. I would rather have them intense and pushing it rather than the opposite.

You know, win or lose (hopefully win), the passion this team plays with is just fun to watch.Whoever started that thread complaining that the team may be taking on too much of Fran's personality can **** themselves :)

If we happen to lose prepare for the Meltdown.

Gatens hitting 3's is a good sign

Hopefully open up the lane some more for bryce who struggled in the first half.
Basabe was quiet as well.

Marble solid as we have come to love and as others have said mccabe had an outstanding half. White also provided energy and some points off the bench.

Talk about some surprise players playing big tonight! Archie with a huge steal

I say keep Archie in to start the second. He wasn't fancy, but he was effective and our D picked up when he came in to finish the half.

Let's give him a chance to show it wasn't a fluke.

Last edited:
Ican't wait for OUR 6'10 or 7'1 center

It makes a huge difference. I'm sure most of us watched the ending to the Illinois v NW game where their 7 ft Center swatted away the game winning layup. Having an inside presence prevents teams from driving to the paint and God knows we are getting taken to the woodshed when their guards dribble penetrate.

McCabe.... player of the game so far!

I would love for the talent level to push him out of the starting line up but boy he plays hard.

No doubt. On the glass, made a couple threes, charging call and a tie up. Love how he gives you all he's got.

Cartwright and Basabe not playing well right now offensively. Hope they can get it going in the 2nd half.

he can go follow lick's new team
this is Iowa needs to play all the time, just as fiery as their coach
play tough and take no ****

I think its about time to realize we are a competitive team again. We definitely aren't the best team but we have enough talent to compete night in and out

If we happen to lose prepare for the Meltdown.

Seriously? I don't see it happening from anybody that understands hoops considering where Iowa has been and where we are currently.

Win or lose this team comes to play. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this team is going to make some noise and keep us on our seats when it comes to a March situation sooner rather than later.

No doubt. On the glass, made a couple threes, charging call and a tie up. Love how he gives you all he's got.

Cartwright and Basabe not playing well right now offensively. Hope they can get it going in the 2nd half.

And the one board he had on the free throw line was impressive. Just knifed in there and wrestled it away to set up a good look from the outside. Playing in the style of Chris Street tonight. Obviously he's not as good, but that was a Street-like performance.

Latest posts