Game Preview: Hawkeyes Set for Sunday Matinee at Minnesota

A good win today, combined with a number of the T-25 teams losing yesterday, and we might get passing mention or even sneak into the rankings. If Kris could put together a good game, we might have another player of the week...........worth a wishful thinking or two, anyway

Buddy of mine just texted me, so I don’t have any references on this, but he said Minnesota is down to 7 players for todays game.

A good win today, combined with a number of the T-25 teams losing yesterday, and we might get passing mention or even sneak into the rankings. If Kris could put together a good game, we might have another player of the week...........worth a wishful thinking or two, anyway
A win at Minnesota would be great. I think the Hawks need to get back-to-back road wins to get the attention of the pollsters and creep into the top 25. More wishful thinking.

Buddy of mine just texted me, so I don’t have any references on this, but he said Minnesota is down to 7 players for todays game.
From the StarTribune.com... "The Gophers announced two assistant coaches and four players (Eric Curry, Sean Sutherlin, Danny Ogele and Joey Kern) out for Sunday's game against Iowa due to either illness, COVID-19 health and safety protocols or injury, per release."

From the StarTribune.com... "The Gophers announced two assistant coaches and four players (Eric Curry, Sean Sutherlin, Danny Ogele and Joey Kern) out for Sunday's game against Iowa due to either illness, COVID-19 health and safety protocols or injury, per release."
Thanks for that. Eric Curry is their version of JBo. Been there forever. Sutherlin has been getting some playing time as well.

Funny, don’t call Rebracca for taking 4 steps on his dunk but call Joe for little slide…