Game predictions

Johnnyhawkeye

I am going to be an optimist today and say the Hawks pull a stunner today

Hawks 71

Hoosiers 67

Basabe shows up today with a double/double. McCabe continues his solid play...Gatens hits a big 3 late to put it away.

Go Hawks

What are your thoughts?

They have lost 4 out of the last 5. I don't see what is so special about them. They have decent shooters and are fairly athletic but it isn't anything we haven't seen before. If we can keep our energy level up I saw we could win this by 10+ but if we play like we did in the second half against Nebraska we could be in trouble. But I think if Basabe or Archie come out and hold down the post against Zeller we should be fine.

I just don't see this getting out of hand like a few of the predictions so far.

Haven't we lost 4 of 5 as well? It'll be tough to win at IU but I thought the same before wins at Madison and Minny.

I am going to be an optimist today and say the Hawks pull a stunner today

Hawks 71

Hoosiers 67

Basabe shows up today with a double/double. McCabe continues his solid play...Gatens hits a big 3 late to put it away.

Go Hawks

What are your thoughts?

iowa might find a way to win, but basabe isn't getting a double double. I'd bet the farm on that

Assembly Hall crowds have been raucous this year, and if we get in a hole early, it could end up being another 20+ point loss. That said, it feels like the perfect kind of lazy Sunday for the Hoosiers to come out flat and play sloppy.

In the end, Zeller underneath and all of their outside shooters will be a lot to defend.

Indiana 82, Iowa 71

I think that Indiana will be up by about 8-10 points all game long pretty much. Then we'll make a push at the end, but it won't be enough. Indiana- 78, Iowa- 71.

Indiana 75 iowa 56 I am afraid we have no answer for zeller. If Indiana actually uses him we could be looking at osu/msu part 3

This game = Ugly
I sincerely hope not, but the possibility exists.....

They Will be looking for payback.....

The only hope I entertain is that Fran worked the team hard like he did after the MSU defeat, and they are highly motivated and ready to play as they did at Wisconsin and Minnesota. Of course the game after the MSU crisis was at Carver.....

:)

Iowa has won the last 4 games vs. Indiana.
None of that matters.

Will Basabe remember what Sheehey did to him?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgGVMEvaMl8]Will Sheehey - Indiana (Dunk of the Year Finalist) - YouTube[/ame]
Coming off the bench, will that spark Mel?

Iowa needs a spark in this one. Indiana can't afford to lose this game at home.

I think Hoosiers win by 11. 74-63.
Love to be wrong.

Latest posts