Game predictions

They have lost 4 out of the last 5. I don't see what is so special about them. They have decent shooters and are fairly athletic but it isn't anything we haven't seen before. If we can keep our energy level up I saw we could win this by 10+ but if we play like we did in the second half against Nebraska we could be in trouble. But I think if Basabe or Archie come out and hold down the post against Zeller we should be fine.

I just don't see this getting out of hand like a few of the predictions so far.

Don't forget that Brommer has 5 fouls to use against Zeller.

I am going to be an optimist today and say the Hawks pull a stunner today

Hawks 71

Hoosiers 67

Basabe shows up today with a double/double. McCabe continues his solid play...Gatens hits a big 3 late to put it away.

Go Hawks

What are your thoughts?

The stunner would be Basabe with a double-double. Not Iowa winning.

I just don't see how we keep this within 20. We have trouble with poor 3 point shooting teams. I can only imagine what Indiana will do to us, especially when they have Zeller down low to keep us honest.

Iowa has won the last 4 games vs. Indiana.
None of that matters.

Will Basabe remember what Sheehey did to him?
Will Sheehey - Indiana (Dunk of the Year Finalist) - YouTube
Coming off the bench, will that spark Mel?

Iowa needs a spark in this one. Indiana can't afford to lose this game at home.

I think Hoosiers win by 11. 74-63.
Love to be wrong.

I love that dunk. I also loved how people here acted like they were mad at how Sheehey reacted. Like any Iowa player would do the opposite.

I love that dunk. I also loved how people here acted like they were mad at how Sheehey reacted. Like any Iowa player would do the opposite.

Actually Archie didn't taunt anyone with his dunk the other night. Went about like it was business as usual.

Zeller is an absolute nightmare matchup wise for Iowa. Archie, Brommer and Basabe foul out trying to stop him. But at least we have enough fouls to give.

Latest posts