Game MVP

Hill should send a thank you gift to lowdermilk, because on all of his big runs lowdermilk whiffed horribly.

Speaking of LSU being gutless, them throwing a fit because we tried to tackle their QB on their kneel was stupid. Just the play before he stood there for 5 seconds because we didn't go in and tackle him.

On one play when the hawks stuffed the run, stacked him up and the pile went backwards, Hill took a swing at morris. Anyone see that? Shocked there was no penalty.

He's a thug. Get over it.
I'm over it. He made a dumb decision and has atoned for it. Involvement in a college bar fight does not make one a thug. Most college graduates I know have been in a scuffle or two, and these are very successful people. There have been plenty of thugs on the LSU team the past few years, but Jeremy Hill is not in that category.

On one play when the hawks stuffed the run, stacked him up and the pile went backwards, Hill took a swing at morris. Anyone see that? Shocked there was no penalty.
Yeah, saw it. Yelling at the family/tv that it should have been a penalty. Morris was shocked by it, too.

I'm over it. He made a dumb decision and has atoned for it. Involvement in a college bar fight does not make one a thug. Most college graduates I know have been in a scuffle or two, and these are very successful people. There have been plenty of thugs on the LSU team the past few years, but Jeremy Hill is not in that category.

You've got some serious issues if you don't think he's a thug. When he was in that fight he was already on probation for having a 14 year old give him a BJ when he was 18. He's a POS.

My co-MVP's are Desmond King (no brainer) and Jordan Cotton. Cotton had very few opportunities today, but one key to being a PTP'er is to bring your best game to your biggest game and he most certainly did. If more Hawks had played today at the level of either Cotton or King, we would have won easily.

Latest posts