Gambrall staying at 197

I hope GG does the right thing and goes to 184. It helps make us a better tourney team! The press-citizen article GG never completely commits to dropping to 184 instead just saying he could definitely drop down

I still haven't given up hope on Grant for this year and still think that he can make the stand at 197 in March.

Last year at this time GG was struggling at 184, so it's still possible that he could turn this thing around. But, I just think that if he can get a fresh start 184 it would be huge for his confidence. There is no way that anyone is more disappointed in GG's year than himself. He was coming into this year an upper classman returning AA and there is no way he thought he'd barely be above 500 right now.

Last year at this time GG was struggling at 184, so it's still possible that he could turn this thing around. But, I just think that if he can get a fresh start 184 it would be huge for his confidence. There is no way that anyone is more disappointed in GG's year than himself. He was coming into this year an upper classman returning AA and there is no way he thought he'd barely be above 500 right now.

images

If GG goes down to 184 does he need to have a certain number of matches in to qualify to wrestle in the Big 10 tourney?

GG looked even smaller yesterday. I think and hope he's going down to 184. I thought he did look aggressive and those takedowns will work well for him and the TEAM at 184

GG looked even smaller yesterday. I think and hope he's going down to 184. I thought he did look aggressive and those takedowns will work well for him and the TEAM at 184

I believe Andy Hamilton confirmed yesterday during his live blog for the Minn meet that GG is going to 184. So that's good news i guess.

yes he is clearly undersized at 197 and this is a tournament team not a dual team this is what is going to be best for points in march

Latest posts