Frost at nubby

Even the announcers were calling out Nebby defensive players on their effort. 1 play the guy just didn't try at all and gave up a TD.

I was looking at Nebbys schedule next year. In November the play at OSU, host PSU, at Iowa, at Wisconsin.

There is 4 losses right there. Plus they travel to NW.

The B1G did Nebraska no favors when they joined.

Frost will really have to up his game next season to get Bowl eligible.

I was looking at Nebbys schedule next year. In November the play at OSU, host PSU, at Iowa, at Wisconsin.

I think the league tried to match up the historical brands for TV. I guess they were willing to risk N being so down.

1) Find a run game by Black Friday
2) cover spielman, Robinson, and make Martinez throw and not play junk ball
3) win turnovers

2 score win.

I'd say more than 50% of their plays today were simple lateral passes to Spielman and Robinson. I am amazed Robinson is still standing at this point of the season.

They really had the schedule THIS year to make an improvement. I figured they would win 7 or 8 games....very glad to be wrong. I believe they also lose a lot on D next year...so combine it with that schedule, yes they could be in big trouble again.

This was supposed to be the year that some on here were picking Nebby to challenge for the West due to their supposedly soft schedule. It's not going to get any easier for them from here on out. Unless they somehow get OL and DL gurus on staff I don't see much change for them.

The problem stems back to the Reilly era. They should of fired him a year earlier and went after Les Miles when they had the chance. Frost really needed a few more years at a non power 5 school to earn his dues. He was so ill prepared to take over a power 5 program. He bought into their hype that he was going to be the one to turn it all around. Big ass mistake Nebraska.

The problem stems back to the Reilly era. They should of fired him a year earlier and went after Les Miles when they had the chance. Frost really needed a few more years at a non power 5 school to earn his dues. He was so ill prepared to take over a power 5 program. He bought into their hype that he was going to be the one to turn it all around. Big ass mistake Nebraska.

Totally agree

Frost never really developed a program. I mean he took athletes at a Florida School and out athleted MAC level competition. He never built a defense, he never built linemen. I’m sorry, but you will never compete consistently in a conference like the B1G or SEC without those 2 things. He should be coaching in the ACC, Pac12, or Big12, his style might be ok there. He will never be consistently successful in the B1G if he can’t get a competent defense and linemen.

They just need to play Indiana more. Problem solved. o_O

Good one, I wish I could hit like button about 5 times. Nebby fanbase cant even get over the fact or even face the fact that NW owns them even more than NW's last 3 game win streak over Iowa.

yeah everybody over here has been talking about how difficult their schedule is the next couple years, and how this was the year to "get healthy" and to "show flashes of growth". The announcers are all quick to defend frost but the coordinators gotta go, they aren't big ten level coordinators, can't coach kids, etc. Everytime frost is on tv he talks about the culture needing to improve. You are the number one guy in charge of culture there boss. How bout start by not putting Maurice Washington in a game because he was the only chance to save your struggling offense? that would be a culture thing.

Totally agree

Frost never really developed a program. I mean he took athletes at a Florida School and out athleted MAC level competition. He never built a defense, he never built linemen. I’m sorry, but you will never compete consistently in a conference like the B1G or SEC without those 2 things. He should be coaching in the ACC, Pac12, or Big12, his style might be ok there. He will never be consistently successful in the B1G if he can’t get a competent defense and linemen.

But, but, but...

He won a national championship!

( behind an all world, NFL talent laden oline), with crazy talent around him.....

F nebby.

LB.jpg

Moos must have graduated from this guy's Ministry of Propaganda.

Frost is an entitled prick.

Nothing is ever his fault. It's always drops, or toughness, or "not buying in" or some shit like that. He has never once questioned his own game planning or adjusted anything.

Husker Twitter is in full on meltdown mode and all the writers who were slobbering over Nebby in the offseason are turning on Frost fast now, finally calling him out for the Mo Washington situation.

Hate KF's "execution" or "that's football" mantra all you want, but he doesn't throw players who do everything off the field right under the bus and then start criminals.

frosty has to build the proper case to take to the administration to allow full-scale cheating just like Tom O. did back in the '70's. i mean come on, you can't just start cheating without proving that you need to cheat in order to win. it's just common sense.

Latest posts