Frost at nubby

Wro oh. His seat is super hot. I love it.

I dont read any Nebby papers etc so is he really on the hot seat?? I am sure the fans are pissed but I expect they will give him 5 years to get it turned around. They can score points (most of the time) so I expect they really need to get much better on defense. But also when they play really good defenses Frost's offense does sputter.

Frost is an entitled prick.

Nothing is ever his fault. It's always drops, or toughness, or "not buying in" or some shit like that. He has never once questioned his own game planning or adjusted anything.

Husker Twitter is in full on meltdown mode and all the writers who were slobbering over Nebby in the offseason are turning on Frost fast now, finally calling him out for the Mo Washington situation.

Hate KF's "execution" or "that's football" mantra all you want, but he doesn't throw players who do everything off the field right under the bus and then start criminals.

Frost is an entitled prick.

Nothing is ever his fault. It's always drops, or toughness, or "not buying in" or some shit like that. He has never once questioned his own game planning or adjusted anything.

Husker Twitter is in full on meltdown mode and all the writers who were slobbering over Nebby in the offseason are turning on Frost fast now, finally calling him out for the Mo Washington situation.

Hate KF's "execution" or "that's football" mantra all you want, but he doesn't throw players who do everything off the field right under the bus and then start criminals.
His high octane, uptempo style tires out his own defense as much as anything else. Iowa last year was one of the rare occasions where it (almost) worked. Maybe Illinois early this year. Not only does debby consistently lose, they almost always give up leads late in games because they can't get a stop on defense.

His high octane, uptempo style tires out his own defense as much as anything else. Iowa last year was one of the rare occasions where it (almost) worked. Maybe Illinois early this year. Not only does debby consistently lose, they almost always give up leads late in games because they can't get a stop on defense.
He still hasn't realized that if you wanna be successful in the Big Ten, you have to be solid up front and play defense.

He's not at UCF or Oregon where he can rely on the offense just outpacing everyone else.

Frost's seat isn't even warm this year. Next year if the program is the same, his seat gets hot in a hurry.

After reading the stuff on a Husker board, I think Da Hawk Haterz are over there being Da Husker Haterz: same things said here are said over there.

I'm sure There's even an oldhusker12, CaddyJr, and a tweeterhusker over there. :D

Hawk fan who lives in Omaha. His seat is in no way hot. The guys everybody is taking their heat out on over here is the two coordinators. Radio and tv guys over here and the papers have been trashing walters and the dcoordinator all week, talking about how they suck as coaches and aren't the guys. In no way is frost in trouble over here.

All the guys on the BTN pregame show were picking Nebraska by at least 2 touchdowns. I can't figure out why they keep hanging onto the Husker train. You'd think they are getting bonuses for picking Nebby.

Hawk fan who lives in Omaha. His seat is in no way hot. The guys everybody is taking their heat out on over here is the two coordinators. Radio and tv guys over here and the papers have been trashing walters and the dcoordinator all week, talking about how they suck as coaches and aren't the guys. In no way is frost in trouble over here.
weren't they with him at UCF?

He hasnt gotten his recruits yet. I would be wary of writing him off just yet. After next year his legacy at Nebby will be written. He will be the savior or the pretender. I think next season is the year we find out if he has what it takes to be a B1G coach.

Frost's seat isn't even warm this year. Next year if the program is the same, his seat gets hot in a hurry.

Where is he going to get a defense in one year??? Indiana just ran through them, around them and over them. I have heard his Off line is not that great. Anyway he doesnt have it in the trenches and Lbkrs yet.

Latest posts