Friday night's Main Event Live from Icy Iowa City: Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread

HaydenHawk56

4161589-1.jpg

1.jpg

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Just light snow at this point, was able to get around town well enough in my rear wheel drive dodge challenger. Went to Hy Vee over lunch break to stock up for doomsday/3 day weekend and it was dry, came out to half an inch of snow and blustery conditions. Never fun to push a loaded cart around in that shit. Ice to start around 715 though, will greatly affect anyone going to the game it seems

Just light snow at this point, was able to get around town well enough in my rear wheel drive dodge challenger. Went to Hy Vee over lunch break to stock up for doomsday/3 day weekend and it was dry, came out to half an inch of snow and blustery conditions. Never fun to push a loaded cart around in that shit. Ice to start around 715 though, will greatly affect anyone going to the game it seems
Crap, I thought the game was a 6p tip off, it's not until 8p.

Crap, I thought the game was a 6p tip off, it's not until 8p.
Yep. Snow is really heavy now. Work shutting down at 3:30 so Im headed out, looks kinda nasty but just snow at this point. Gonna be fun doing some drifting on the way home!

This is one big ass system. I wonder if Michigan will have to stay the night in Iowa City after the game?

83112982_10158044561976528_8349110132126253056_o.jpg
Purdue played at Nebraska in the huge March blizzard last year and had to stay an extra night.

Of all places to have to stay an extra day......

A few other thoughts.

• Does the free parking include the dental school lot?
  • Of course the game will be played. Michigan is already safely in town.
  • You want a bunch of drunken rowdies in attendance have the taps flowing on the concourse!
  • People who don't know how to drive in winter weather shouldn't do it, or should move to a warmer state. They are a bigger hazard than the Evel Knievel's out there.

Yep. Snow is really heavy now. Work shutting down at 3:30 so Im headed out, looks kinda nasty but just snow at this point. Gonna be fun doing some drifting on the way home!
Just started snowing in North Chicago burbs. I don't think we are going to get it as bad though. Y'all be careful out there! Go hawks!

More of what we saw against Maryland last week. Would not be shocked if Iowa won this by double digits. The Michigan kids will give effort, like the Maryland kids did last week it is more of an NBA mentality of moving on to the next game. Iowa will hit shots, Garza and JW will do their thing and Iowa will roll.

Latest posts