Friday night's Main Event Live from Icy Iowa City: Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread

Purdue played at Nebraska in the huge March blizzard last year and had to stay an extra night.

Of all places to have to stay an extra day......

A few other thoughts.

• Does the free parking include the dental school lot?
  • Of course the game will be played. Michigan is already safely in town.
  • You want a bunch of drunken rowdies in attendance have the taps flowing on the concourse!
  • People who don't know how to drive in winter weather shouldn't do it, or should move to a warmer state. They are a bigger hazard than the Evel Knievel's out there.
Good God, I've stayed in Lincoln.....disgusting place with all the red around me. Gives me shivers up and down my spine

Good God, I've stayed in Lincoln.....disgusting place with all the red around me. Gives me shivers up and down my spine
The one time I stayed in Lincoln it was the perfect length stay. We checked into our hotel at 10 pm and out at 7 am.

It was enough time, however, to break a crown while catching a blueberry pit in my waffles at a local Perkins. My dentist back home was waiting with wonderful news. The crown had broke too close to the nerve. Basically, my only option was a root canal.

If we can contain Simpson like we did Cowens last week at Carver, we have a solid chance of winning this one

JoeT can make things difficult for Xavier

The one time I stayed in Lincoln it was the perfect length stay. We checked into our hotel at 10 pm and out at 7 am.

It was enough time, however, to break a crown while catching a blueberry pit in my waffles at a local Perkins. My dentist back home was waiting with wonderful news. The crown had broke too close to the nerve. Basically, my only option was a root canal.
Was gonna like your post until I read the last sentence. :eek::eek:

I've had 13 root canals. 3 of them were redos. I fell asleep during the last one.

It's the husker curse. Nothing good happens in Lincoln. Oh wait, yeah we beat their ass. We always stop on our way to Denver to see the daughter. Thank God we get there late and leave early

Okay, enough of Michigan St and their Scooby Doo day glow uniforms

6c0fedd92077e4e031041a4579881ff5.jpg
usa_today_10553279.0.jpg

Latest posts